Christian Weddings

Newbie!

Hey y'all!

I just did a post on the roll call part, but I wanted to introduce myself here too, just so I didn't start posting and no one knew who I was because I'm assuming no one regularly checks in intro posts!

I love that it's Christmas time right now. It always makes me so happy and I love having my house all decorated, it just makes it seem even more like a home!

Re: Newbie!

• kelseydjameskelseydjames member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to The Knot!
  • iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  **runs off to read the roll call**
  • edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome!! 
  • edited December 2011
    I just read through the roll call a little while ago.  Thanks so much for posting!!!!  

Oh, and welcome.  From what I can tell (even though I'm somewhat new, about 2 months), this board is really supportive especially on the Christian perspective of getting married.  :-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  I am sure you posted in Roll call but can u reply to this post with some wedding info and fun facts about yourself?
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome, and happy one year mark!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • edited December 2011
    For aegrish and whoever wants some more details:

FI and I have been together for 3 years; we met when hi fraternity was partnered with my sorority for homecoming.
    Our wedding is Dec. 10 - we're on the year countdown! :)
    Our colors are probably going to be black, ivory and champagne, and maybe a slate blue color.
    Random fact: The church we're getting married at is where Elizabeth Edwards' funeral was held.

If you want to know anything else, just ask! I'm so happy that there is a Christian board where everyone is so supportive of each other!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards