Christian Weddings

Monday QOTD

Anything fun planned for 2013? trips, weddings, etc?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Monday QOTD

• I'm presenting at a conference in March with my advisor and another grad student.  It's not very far away, and I've been to the city multiple times, but I'm really excited about presenting.

I'm a bridal attendant/usher for a friend's wedding in June, and I'm a bridesmaid in another friend's wedding in September.  They were both in my wedding.

DH and I are going to spend the week of the 4th of July at Myrtle Beach. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1 year anniversary trip in June

hopefully starting a new job/position this summer
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am still hoping I can do study aboard but that really isn't likely.  H and I are going camping this year for sure and maybe a road trip.  I hope so actually.  Up the coast or something fun like that.  No weddings that I know of.  
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Ours!!! :-D (October 2013 bride.) And then our honeymoon, which we haven't decided on a location yet...
  • Our 1st anniversary trip in June : We might be going to Myrtle Beach with my family during July 4th weekend. Other than that nothing really exciting will be happening for us this year.
  • Well- I've been gone for awhile on vacation, and then sick, so I haven't been around this board for awhile! So that was something in 2013- FI and I took a trip to St. Lucia- Sandals. It was awesome! So beautiful.

And then of course, my wedding in April, followed by a Disneyland/CA Adventure mini-moon, which I can't wait for!

Camping in July, and probably a long weekend trip to the coast in the fall, and a trip to Portland, Oregon to visit family at some point this year too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our anniversary, hopefully starting my own business and getting a new house!
    Anniversary
  • SO and I went to the beach Mon/Tues with friends. :)

We'll probably get married this year and my family has trips planned both to Ashland for the Skakespeare festival and Mexico just after Christmas. 

I'm also a bridesmaid in my friend's Aug wedding and my other friend get's married in Sept and I'll be traveling to Canada for that. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards