Christian Weddings
Options

Dear FI (DH) Friday

Dear FI,
Thank you for dealing with my crazy crying/mad/laughing/confused moods last night and the night before.  I blame my monthly gift, and am trying to be more aware of my moods but you're awesome for holding me while I bawled even though I'd just screamed at you.  I'm sorry I screamed at you!!  You're the best ever, even though no - you're not always right!!  And no, I'm not either.  I love you to pieces and can't wait to go on our double date tonight with both of our besties!!
- Your crazy but lovable fiancee

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Re: Dear FI (DH) Friday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    dear FI,
    thank you so so much for taking care of me this past week. i know its been a little crazy with my job situation and wedding stuff starting to pick up. you're so sweet to me and i appreciate you more than you can even know! i am so excited to marry you in almost 3 months and for us to find out about those apartments today!
  • Options
    azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear H,

Thank you for playing piano while Joe and I sang last night. I was nervous about singing alone in front of you and him, but you made it less awkward. I love you!

Always,
    J

P.S. Please, please, PLEASE don't tell me you have to go to work tomorrow. Unless it's just internet stuff at your dad's house that I can help with. I'm tired of being home alone. :P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    Thanks for being so patient with me today... even though I'm sick, even though my brain isn't quite functioning at 100%, and even though I had a silly idea and didn't realize how silly it sounded until you said something.  I know, it's the "cold" talking.  I am looking forward to visiting with your family this weekend, and going to one of the BM's bridal showers~ for HER upcoming nuptials!! :-) 

See you tomorrow, babe, hopefully with a lot less sniffling and cloudy-headedness going on. 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

I am so looking forward to our week off!  It's your spring break and I took off work, and we are going to have a blast AND get things done.  Laser tag, ferris wheel, eating out, beach trip, meeting with our wedding photograper, meeting with our DJ, trip to the pier/beach park (different beach this time, lol), and simply sitting around in each others' presence.  I am so excited!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

Thank you for just listening last night when I just needed to talk.  Thank you for offering to help "take care" of my cousin's problem...you're fitting into the family well. :)  I wish it wasn't 2 1/2 months until I see you again.  I just want a hug.  I miss you.

Love,
    Me
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI

You are simply wonderful and i absolutely love you! its okay that in this season we are growing and changing and we may not know eachother anymore. We have SUCH a divine opportunity to re-get to know eachother and to start ALLL over - fix what was broken and make holy what we made unholy. 

i am sooooo proud of you and the man that you have become! i love that it is less then 2 months until i get to see you again...i can hardly stand it! (: 

i love you now and always!

Your Future Wife
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

Sorry for being short with you when you called me at work and I already had 1 customer on hold and the boss standing 15 feet away.  Thanks for understanding, even though I couldn't say it then,  that I am thrilled that you are coming over to visit this weekend when I didn't expect it. 

I know I am tired and cranky and scared and overwhelmed.  Thanks for loving me anyway.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

Thanks for coming to dinner with me and our friends tonight even though you worked all day AND had practice. You are the best! I am excited to possibly register at our second place tomorrow and for the game night with our other friends! AND I'm excited for my parents to finally come to our church Sunday! It will be a busy weekend and I know you have a lot to do, but I appreciate you doing all of these things! You are a wonderful man and I am so ready to marry you! 

Love you,
    Me 
  • Options
    DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Husband,

I heart you!  Attending a wedding with you by my side always brings back to mind our wedding and the feelings I felt for you then.  The feelings have changed, grown, in so many ways, but I still love you more than I can ever express.  Thank you also for being patient when I said I was ready to go, and proceeded to take another 30 minutes to make it out of the building.  Oops.

Andplusalso, the wine bar was a great idea tonight, and your idea for me to write and perform a one woman show there rocks.  I love how supportive and encouraging you are of me and my passion.

Thank you for being amazing!
    Your Wife
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw, I love reading you ladies' notes to your FI's or DH's!  :-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards