Christian Weddings
Options

Friday QOTD

Weekend plans?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Friday QOTD

• Options
    Today: Laundry.

Tomorrow: Walk around the malls in Lincoln to see if we can convince baby to come...and to actually get out of the house/town together before baby comes.

Sunday: If I'm not in the hospital...church in the morning and nursery during evening programs.
  • Options
    Today: Work, baking cupcakes, finishing my diaper cake, balancing the budget

Tomorrow: Baby shower for SIL, maybe helping clean up the construction lot

Sunday: Church and relaxation :)
  • Options
    Today: Chores, work.

Saturday: Homework, maybe going to see "Argo."

Sunday: Church, lounging, football.
  • Options
    Friday: had a doctor's appointment.  reading and putting together a presentation this afternoon. shrimp boil tonight

Saturday: working on my presentation, baking cookies, having a friend over for dinner and netflix

Sunday:  movies with a friend.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hmm, cupcakes. Now I'm hungry.

Today: test this morning, so now I'm free for the weekend.  Tonight we're going to a friend's place for a wine tasting (she works at Total Wine and has to learn all the stuff they offers, so she hosts wine nights for her friends).

Tomorrow: BUSCH GARDENS! It's Howl-o-Scream time! Yeah!

Sunday: Stop Hunger Now at church, then maybe visitng an apple orchard, then youth group.  The apple orchard is owned by my FMIL's gotmother.  Fiance's family goes to visit every year.  We weren't able to go with them, so we're thinking of going by ourselves.  

So psyched to have the weekend off, with no work and no studying!
    Anniversary
  • Options

Yesterday: Had class, felt like crap, went to a wedding.

Today: Feeling better, homework and writing a paper then another wedding tonight.

Sunday: Church hopefully and more homework.  Either Sat or Sun I need to go grocery shopping. 

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards