Christian Weddings
Options

Thursday Thankfuls

NO RAIN !!!

149 days till my wedding

my FI came and brought me food last night on my break , I usually do not see him during the week it was like we were "sneaking around " cause he came to the back of the building etc. It was the best half hour ever :)

Looking at houses next Saturday

Seriously Josh Ledette on American Idol... Couldnt love a contestant more ... Amazing !!!

Love is All You Need

Re: Thursday Thankfuls

• Options
    Today I am still thankful for the wonderful surprise I got yesterday from the stranger.
    I am also thankful that FI and I ended our fight and didn't go to bed angry at each other. :)

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    That it's almost the weekend!

FI's birthday is on Saturday and we're having his friends over to celebrate tomorrow night and Saturday! Can't wait to hang out with everyone and eat lots of cake!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options

I'm thankful for the job that FI has! We weren't sure he was going to have a job before the wedding, but the Lord provided!

• Options
    I have a whole list of thankfuls!

1. We're down to the single digits! 9 days until the wedding!

2. I will be done with wedding planning in one week! My goal is to have everything besides the decorating and rehearsal done before next Thursday. It's been fun planning, but I will be SO thankful to be done!

3. We have housing for the summer and fall! Things have been so crazy with that, all the arrangements we made kept falling through. But now we finally have definite arrangements for both! 

4. I am thankful for where we are financially. We are by no means going to be living in the lap of luxery, but God has been so faithful to provide above and beyond everything we will need. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    GJones27GJones27 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Oh wow, Bekah, that's close!  

I'm suuuuuuuper thankful I'm just about done with 1L (ha, I initially wrote law school, but there are two years to go... but first year is the worst).  I finished my citations and memo, and all I need to do is proofread everything and get everything in the mail plus upload it by tomorrow.  Yipee!!!!  Freedom at last!  And I'm about to go to a wedding now in a couple of hours.  
  • Options
    FI had been having pain on his right side since Monday and he was in so much pain yesterday, I had to take him to the hospital. Talk about scary! I'm totally not good in those situations and it was pretty tough trying to be the strong one. After 7 hours and a bunch of tests, they only found a UT infection, luckily. They were talking appendix or gall bladder when we first got there. So, they sent him home with an antibiotic, pain & nausea meds. They said if the pain continues, he might consider trying out prilosec for a few weeks to see if it's a gastro flair up. Hopefully it's just a muscle strain and the UT causing him pain and he'll be better soon. SOOOOO thankful he is ok, that the news wasn't as bad as anticipated and hopefully he will be out of pain for our wedding in 15 days...
  • Options
    we are under the 1 month mark

the relationship I have with my dad. We had a rough spot a couple years ago but thanks to a lot of prayers, we are doing much much better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thankful I can sit up and write this... I've been so sick this week! 
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • Options
    I'm done with my homework and free for the weekend!! :) Lots of Dexter and other shows to catch up on as well as some fun reading.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_thursday-thankfuls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:3c1f7033-5485-4395-aafe-e500fc4e3217Post:bacc3e99-8efd-4863-9e3d-7554cd29954d">Re: Thursday Thankfuls</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thankful I can sit up and write this... I've been so sick this week! 
    Posted by RyansBelovedBride[/QUOTE]
    I was just thinking about you today and wondering where you had gone. Get better soon!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_thursday-thankfuls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:3c1f7033-5485-4395-aafe-e500fc4e3217Post:1d7835ac-6c97-415a-bae2-83a72efed406">Re: Thursday Thankfuls</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm done with my homework and free for the weekend!! :) Lots of Dexter and other shows to catch up on as well as some fun reading.
    Posted by mrandmrsbrist[/QUOTE]
    this sounds like a great way to spend the weekend
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_thursday-thankfuls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:3c1f7033-5485-4395-aafe-e500fc4e3217Post:7aeb1d83-d1f8-4dcb-934d-a2e917736f56">Re: Thursday Thankfuls</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Thankfuls : this sounds like a great way to spend the weekend
    Posted by Ash61612[/QUOTE]

<div>I am looking forward to it :)</div>
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards