Christian Weddings
Options

Uh oh

Everythings making me cry!! LOL. Getting close to the wedding so anything slightly sentimental or emotional is making me sniffle. NOT GOOD! ...and it's not aunt flo. haha! (help me) did anyone else get all emotional when they got close to their big day?

Re: Uh oh

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Well not quite there yet either, but I am definitely emotional. I was working on a paper for my research class today and I had Four Weddings on in the background and when they were saying the vows they wrote I was getting all teary eyed. Although it is definitely more than just wedding stuff that is making me all weepy. I think a lot of it has to do with my body adjusting to birth control too. I'm on the pill so the extra hormones are rocking my world...and not a nice rock either. I wanted to give my body time to get used to them before they were necessary. Sunday night I was driving back to my apartment from FH's and I was bawling the whole way. I would stop and then bawl, stop, bawl, stop bawl, SO pathetic...AH I'm an emotional basket case!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I still have 113 days, but I am emotional all the time anyway haha. I am a sucker for happy movies/weddings/ quotes/ basically anything. But it's good that you're feeling this way closer to your wedding because it shows that you really care about your FI and you are super excited to become his wife! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ahhh Rachel I'm a basket case too! Ash thanks for the kind words that makes me feel a little better :) I don't mind the crying THAT much but sometimes I'll be listening to pandora at work and canon in D comes on and I picture myself walking down the aisle, instant lump-in-the-throat :P haha!
  • Options
    sarah42ndsarah42nd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A few months ago I went through that phase too . You get over it and then get super excited and then nervous and then about 3 days ago I was super calm and excited. lol . It will get better :)

Anniversary
  • Options
    DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just remember being a total stressed out mess - but that's how my emotions usually present themselves.  I was most likely nervous, anxious, overwhelmed...you name it, it always presents as stressed and irritated for me.  It didn't help that one week before our wedding I was closing a show and the day before our wedding I had to take two finals and move out of my apartment and into our house...all before my nail appointment, picking up my dress, and the rehearsal!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_uh-oh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:3cb54e68-feaa-43ec-8937-eea379eee9ffPost:cc3eb77d-5172-4bb7-a250-c6670e9376a3">Re: Uh oh</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just remember being a total stressed out mess - but that's how my emotions usually present themselves.  I was most likely nervous, anxious, overwhelmed...you name it, it always presents as stressed and irritated for me.  It didn't help that one week before our wedding I was closing a show and the day before our wedding I had to take two finals and move out of my apartment and into our house...all before my nail appointment, picking up my dress, and the rehearsal!
    Posted by DramaGeek[/QUOTE]

oh my word DramaGeek I'd be a mess too! Wow that's impressive I don't think I'd be able to hold it together if I had to do all of that!
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got very emotional as the big day got closer. Little things made me cry, flip out, and my appetite wasn't normal. I'd be so hungry and I'd start to eat and then I'd feel nauseous or full and stop eating. It's all stress and nerves. Don't worry it's perfectly normal and happens to most of us!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everybody! I'm doing better today so far so good ;) hopefully I won't be super emotional this weekend. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been too emotional yet; still 71 days to go ;) But just last week FI and I were working on picking out the music we wanted to play during the ceremony... we found a PERFECT song that we both loved for the unity candle, and I just got really emotional then.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I understand how you feel.  I am a very emotional person too.  I haven't gotten too emotional yet, but I'm still four months out.  I did start to cry when I was helping him find his suit at kohls.  I got him to wear pinstripes (which at first he was against, but then when tried them on he loved them).  He looked so handsome in his pinstripe suit that I started to cry.  I think my FI is kind of used to me tearing up.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm emotional too and it's weird for me lol.  I used to be so "tough" and never cry but then FI came along and tore down my walls and he always laughs and says he's never met a girl who cries so much.  :P  It's crazy - but yeah I just get overwhelmed building the house and making a zillion decisions that way.  :)

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards