Christian Weddings

Thankful Thursday

What are you thankful for this week

And go!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thankful Thursday

• family drama is calming down

having a puppy is training DH and I for a baby in so many ways. it's all about the team work!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am thankful that my school is doing a voter's regsitration drive so that I can register to vote in NC. I had planned on voting absentee to FL but I forgot to change my name on my voter's registration in FL and it was going to be too much of a pain for me to change it and get everything together this close to the election.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thankful for my husband. It's been a fairly emotional week, and he has been very supportive.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • It's almost the weekend. Whew!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_thankful-thursday-24?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:3fc254cf-3cb5-4cc7-89df-c2b7cb82ff7dPost:ae623a17-029c-423d-9b4b-e31c71311d1a">Re: Thankful Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's almost the weekend. Whew!
    Posted by FaithCaitlin[/QUOTE]

<div>I most absolutely agree. This week has been less than stellar.</div>
  • I'm SO thankful for DH. This week has been so stressful with trying to catch up with work, and I've neglected my chores. I came home today and he had finished all the chores! I almost cried. :')
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards