Christian Weddings

Gotta love tax refunds!

My future in-laws get a tax refund every year because both FI and his sister are in college and the government assumes that they are paying their kids' tuition. But since FI is actually paying his own tution, his parents always give him his share of the refund. It turned out to be much more than we were expecting this year! Nearly enough to pay for our entire honeymoon!!!! Woo-hoo!!!! I'm so excited!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Gotta love tax refunds!

• Yay! How awesome!
    My tax return nearly paid off the wedding!

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Sweet! That's so exciting!

I only paid $9 in tax last year (scholarship income is non-taxable) so I'm not getting much back. :(
  • That's awesome! So happy for you!

I paid in through the nose. Yay for doing W2s wrong! :) Won't be making THAT mistake again! 
    PostCeremony-131.1
  • that's great! congrats
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We got quite a bit back as well. (More than we paid in taxes, actually, since we qualified for the EIC.) Our refund bought us a treadmill and paid for a weekend trip. :)
  • We got quite a bit back as well. Glad your HM is going to be paid for :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • That's great! Congrats!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Did my W2s wrong the one year too ... Awful ! I got more back the usual , paying off bills and sending the child to camp with a lil left over for wedding /house or whatever. Although my car just decided it needed to spend 500 because of the radiator... Thank you at least it was after I got the tax return.
    Love is All You Need
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards