Christian Weddings

Wednesday QOTD

Any fun Christmas traditions DH/FI and you have started since dating or getting married?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wednesday QOTD

• Nope... maybe one day we'll start! I think once we have kids we'll really get the traditions down.

And can I just say, happy 12/12/12 day!! I'm hoping this is a good day- I mean, my last name is 12s- and I'm going gambling with coworkers as a team building exercise. That's gotta count as good luck, right??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I want to make seeing Christmas lights in local neighborhoods a traditon. We are going to do that Saturday after seeing the Hobbit and I would love for us to do it every year.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I mostly just carried on traditions from my family.  H is kind of a scrooge so I do my best to keep him from being that way.  We go look at lights, decorate a gingerbread house, bake Christmas cookies.  All sorts of fun stuff :)

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Not really, lol. We're pretty boring.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2012
    No, but this is our first Christmas together in person. It sounds like his family does lots of things mine didn't... and mine does stuff his doesn't. It'll be interesting to see what ones we decide to keep for ourselves!
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • Both our families wacthed The Muppet Christmas Carol .. So at some point we wacth that and Charlie Brown .. I've also enjoyed going with him to get his famiy tree and this year finally we got to get our own and decorate our own tree I was so excited... We always had fake trees and until I met him i never picked a real tree... So that part is still exciting for me and also for my son . 
    This is our first year married [ its been 2 months ] in our own home so I'm super excited to see how this goes :)  He's already taunted me with presents and packages arriving at the door ...

Love is All You Need
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards