Christian Weddings
Options

Thursday QOTD

What was/is your favorite item you registered for? Did you get it?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thursday QOTD

• Options
    We haven't registered yet but I really want Fiesta Ware!

I also want a Roomba but I don't think I'll be getting that, lol.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I really like the dishes we registered for - Colorware in graphite, raspberry, and mustard.  We also registered for these soup mugs that go along with the dishes - they will work really well for FI for cereal in the morning.  He has a condition in his left arm where he can't rotate his hand, and he was really excited for the handle that makes it so he can easily carry it without spilling.  It's my favorite because of the excitement he had Smile
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_thursday-qotd-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:4c5b5a5b-15ae-4487-a890-ad1c26628cb8Post:fcd80198-cf8f-43aa-bf69-0ee5bacd51e9">Re: Thursday QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]We haven't registered yet but I really want Fiesta Ware! <strong>I also want a Roomba but I don't think I'll be getting that, lol.</strong>
    Posted by FaithCaitlin[/QUOTE]
    I have never heard of this, what is it?<div>Love Fiesta Ware. What color are you wanting or are you getting a mixture?</div>
  • Options
    We were really excited to register for our Keurig. My mom got it for me/us for Christmas.
  • Options
    I really, really want the Margaritaville Maker and the Fondue sets. I love everything that we registered for!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    DH wouldn't let me register for a roomba. :( We got a hand-me-down vacuum that was have to push ourselves.

I was most excited about the duvet and duvet cover, which we obvisouly use all the time.  Having been married 8 months now, my favorite gift is the toaster oven.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I registered for a Keurig and got it, so I'm pretty happy.  :D
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    I was super excited to get my Kitchen Aid mixer, which I adore but I don't use often enough.  Honestly, we had so little that everything we got made us excited!
  • Options
    I really want my slow cooker! I really hope somebody will buy it for us and I have a feeling somebody in my family will. We love slow cooker recipes Smile
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Sewing machine!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    The Kitchen Aid mixer. My mom said it was a waste of money and I'd never use it but 3 of my BM'd chipped in and got it for us and I have used it at least 8-10 times in 7 months. It's awesome! I also love our duvet cover. 
  • Options
    We have these old falling apart towels that each of us got when we moved out, so I am most excited about a new towel set....lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards