Christian Weddings
Options

Husband Cheat Sheet

So I just posted this on my month board but I think some of you ladies will be able to relate better since most of us do not live with our FI's. I am making FH a "cheat sheet" with all my favorite stores, brands, sizes, colors, scenets, particular products (such as sending the loving doting husband out for tampons...haha), and all those particulars so he never has an excuse for not getting the "right" gift or "right" supply. I even filled him in on what he needs to buy me if I ever send him out when I have a chocolate craving (3 Musketeers Truffle Crisp, PERFECT chocolate indulgence and BOTH bars for only 170 calories and 9g of fat! Not bad when you NEED the chocolate). It made me giggle when I told FI he was getting a cheat sheet haha. Especially since we're both teachers lol.

Re: Husband Cheat Sheet

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the idea! Did you make it in a word doc or did you design something special?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OOO that sounds great. I know my FI and I are doing something like that with our pastor, he mentioned it to me.  I think the idea behind it was that FI has to investigate to see what would go on the list.  Some of that of course the pastor won't ask FI to investigate (like tampon brand, haha!!) but that sounds really neat... maybe I'll make up a list for him to start "scavenger hunting"!!! :-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh my goodness. that is sooo cute! (: 
  • Options
    I love that idea and want to do that now!!  FI pretty much knows everything I use (he's had to get me tampons before, and I use his deodorant).  :P  But I do love the idea since he's not sure what to get me when I'm craving chocolate.  He didn't even know what a cream filled donut was!!  He's also clueless on flowers lol.  I so love this idea.  :)

That's so cute that you two are teachers.  :P

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    uneek1323uneek1323 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    This is a cute idea, but FI and I have known each other for 12 years, dating for 11 of those years. He knows everything about me.
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love it! What a cute idea! My FI and I are both teachers, too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Joy, I actually haven't made it yet so it will probably just be something handwritten rather than a spreadsheet. I am a list person so a list of my stores, corresponding sizes & styles when necessary, scents, foods, brands, etc. The chocolate craving I mentioned in my OP wasn't on the list yet, I just happened to have purchased it that day and told FI it was my "go-to" chocolate :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What a great idea!! I don't know if FI would go for it, but it's worth a try if I have extra time.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    seventh7altoseventh7alto member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, that's great :)
    I was actually thinking earlier about how I'm going to need to tell him at some point what kind of tampons I use in case he has to get them :) Lol
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards