Christian Weddings

Engagement pictures!

This isn't a Christian related topic persay, but since I post on here and am super excited for this, my engagement pictures sneak peak was posted today!!!! The full disk will be available next week :)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=237173&id=119327326885&fbid=440972876885&ref=mf#!/album.php?aid=237173&id=119327326885

Re: Engagement pictures!

• ccialoneccialone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are beautiful!! I love the color of the sunset! OH MY GOODNESS!!  :-)!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't access FB at work, but will be looking at the pics when I get home!
  • edited December 2011
    Rachel you look gorgeous (Nate looks handsome too :P)! Love them so much bet you cannot wait to see the rest :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thank so much!! We really lucked out with the weather and a beautiful sunset!!! And Joy, you're right, I can't! Because I know what other pictures we took so I know what I have to look forward to! There are some specifically from when we were playing soccer that I'm really excited about :) Like the one she took just of me holding the ball and "Team Bride" clearly displayed, yay!
  • iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow - those are great!  You two make a really cute couple.  
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE the one i see :) ill have to copy and look at the rest! Im so excited to get mine back hopefully this weekend!! :) yay!
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards