Washington-Seattle

signage?

so I went over board getting supplies for signs. So I cant decide what to make. What signs are you all using? Have you seen any super cute ones? What signs do I NEED? You know the must haves or usuals
Thanks

Oh and for all who asked and I forgot to post Bee is doing way better. Her eye is almost completely healed. There seems to be no damage. Her eye isnt open all the way but almost. Theres no more drainage although the whites that are visable are very bloodshot. So now instead of looking like I suckered punch her she looks like she has pink eye. We are still not going out in public LOL

Re: signage?

• jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i made a guestbook sign, reserved signs, and drink choices...i also made a copy of our vows on pretty cardstock...i really wanted to make a few more but really ran out of time.
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • edited December 2011
    i'm wondering the same thing.. do you think that i need something that says wedding this way?? or a welcome sign??
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • edited December 2011
    I thought you meant directional signs...

I am probably putting my a-boards out on the roads with an 8 1/2 by 11 of our monogram on it. (the circle d + j) and then for the site I have cute chalkboard arrows I am going to use.

I'm also thinking about reserved signs on the seats for the ceremony.

As for signs at the reception- I have no idea other than a sign for cards.
    debi & jason 05.01.2010

My Visions Planning Bio

Photobucket

• alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am actually making qute a few sign just for decor. I figured I can use old wood to play up the vintage theme and it would be cheap...........or free. But I cant really come up with more. So need Ideas. I think wedding this way and welcome signs are both good ideas and you can make them yourself. And I almost forgot the cards sign good call :)  Vows would be cute but ours are just the cookie cuteer ones........... were yours special jennlin?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards