Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.
Pregnancy Ticker
2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books

Re: 30 Day Picture Challenge

• Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I really miss the girl in the middle here. She was my sidekick during high school and I haven't seen her since we graduated.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister and her girls - miss them so much.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    well of COURSE..mine is FI. 

i miss him soooooo much! 

this is him when he was home for Christmas break...he bought me flowers. (: 

and this is him and his little brother (who will b e the ring bearer) last summer after they got haircuts. (:

oh!!! iam sooooo in love! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't have a picture of both my grandparents, but this is a picture of one of them. They died within months of each other, one right before Christmas, one right after Easter. This is the last Christmas with my grandad.

This is my best friend (and MOH) and I when she was living here last year. She moved last summer to CA to be with her boyfriend and I miss her a lot.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My best friends, B & A <3 (I'm in the middle :)

only picture of my grandpa I could find, I'm facing the other direction watching the chia pet intently for some reason LOL. I miss him so much, he died when I was very young but I remember him vividly.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Can you miss someone you've never met?

The second from the left is my grandma and to the right of her is my grandpa.  I'm not sure if to the right of him is his actual mom or step-mom, but on the right end, that's his dad.  I've never met him but my mom tells me how much I'd love him and how much alike we are.  On top of that, FI is a lot like him too.  We're building a house and not too much longer and we'll be doing drywall.  Grandpa owned a drywalling business and I wish he were around to help.  I miss the times we could have had.  :(

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    kitkat610kitkat610 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My nieces (this is from Dec right after they same home) I just can't spend enough time with them, and I hate that I am missing the new things they learn each day!

and my sister (their mom). I wish we could talk more and of course see eachother more. I can't wait for my wedding because I get to see all of them :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend Sarah.  We haven't seen each other since the summer after we graduated (2007).  She was going to be a BM, but she won't be back in the US by the time FI and I get married.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards