Christian Weddings
Options

hooray its wednesday!

whats everyone's plans for the week? WR? NWR?

Re: hooray its wednesday!

• Options
    DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

Tonight we're going out to dinner, possibly meeting a friend and her kids, but possibly not.  Either way, H and I are going out!

The rest of the week I'll be blocking Alice in Wonderland and getting things together for costumes.  We're also looking at changing the date (grrrr!) because some idiot theatre teacher didn't check beyond the school calendar and apparently our show is the same as Easter weekend.  Stoopid.  So I'm polling the families of our actors to see if they want to leave it as is, move it out one week or move it out two weeks.  Pushing it up a week is not an option!

Cody (new dog) has a vet appt on Fri to get checked out, but H is doing that.

• Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Work is very busy this week but I have 1/2 day on Friday so that DH and I can go to a hockey game and see one of his college friends who does play by play for the team.  
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: I really want to get the stupid Save the Dates ordered. They're starting to frustrate me. That might be too much to ask for, though, because...

NWR: ...I have two exams this week. And two papers. And I'm leaving on the mission trip I posted about last week. So, I've told myself it's perfectly fine if I don't get anything WR accomplished this week.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR: Engagement pictures on friday and first wedding shower on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (I am SO excited I think I could scream lol)

NWR: Work, homework, dropping a class (rediculous teacher!! uggh!) and going with FI to drop off FMIL to visit her parents and sisters!! :)
    Photobucket My perfect dress! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    GL on the mission trip! Let us know how it goes! 

Tomorrow I have worship team rehearsal after work

Friday is work and...???

Saturday is grocery shopping and going to a friend's for a game night

Sunday is Bible study and church... Not really doing any WR stuff this week. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hooray for fun weeks!

NWR: i have work today, thursday and friday..and then Saturday morning i am driving to my hometown to see a friend who is pregnant (and a week overdue) and go to my nephew's 4th bday (on sunday). 

WR: i have a meeting with my florist on Saturday morning before i head out of town. hooray!! so fun! 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    NWR: Working and studying for my American nursing boards.

WR: Planning things for the impromptu ceremony next week, and marriage class at our church tonight. It was so fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I missed this lol but here's mine:

Last night I helped FI load 100 square bales.

Tonight I'm free I think.

Tomorrow night he had something in mind then told me he forgot.  :P

Saturday we help my sister and her hubby move.

Sunday - who knows.

WR- I've got to get the reception invitations done!!

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards