Christian Weddings
Options

Bouncing off the Wall

Really excited to go look at 2 houses tonight !! Even though it's probably not going to be where we end up I'm still excited.

Saturday is Bridesmaid Day !!! I'm thinking of making up a packet for them or just a sheet of info for them right now .. Is that being too Bridzillaish ? Or is it helpful /information they want .. Just like basic skeleton of the day that I know of so far ?

Love is All You Need

Re: Bouncing off the Wall

• Options
    have fun looking at the houses tonight. FI and I had so much fun looking at houses. It was exciting trying to figure out how we would decorate it and make a house into a home.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    What kind of info are you thinking? Eventually you will want to give them a detailed wedding day schedule/info. So are you thinking of sending them a basic sketch of what the day will be like now and then a detailed schedule later? As far as whether or not that would be "Bridezillaish" depends on your bridesmaids. If they are the type who are super excited to know every detail as you plan it, or if they are the type who like to be ultra organized and prepared ahead of time, they might appreciate having some wedding day information in advance. But if they are the type who are happy to be in the wedding but not too interested in the planning, they might see it as overkill. That's just my opinion. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Have fun with the houses!

What specifically are you doing for Bridesmaid day? Dress shopping or taking them out for lunch or a "planning meeting"?

The week before my wedding I emailed all my BMs a timeline of the day and a list of a reminder of things to bring, along with contact informationfor all the bridal party and vendors etc. We didn't have a separate meeting or anything. Ceremony instructions were provided during the rehearsal.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_bouncing-off-the-wall?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:6d73e2a4-52db-4b53-8a2d-c44a163c96daPost:299ca836-7778-4ed4-bbb7-3ee9d0495e16">Re: Bouncing off the Wall</a>:
    [QUOTE]What kind of info are you thinking? Eventually you will want to give them a detailed wedding day schedule/info. So are you thinking of sending them a basic sketch of what the day will be like now and then a detailed schedule later?<strong> As far as whether or not that would be "Bridezillaish" depends on your bridesmaids. If they are the type who are super excited to know every detail as you plan it, or if they are the type who like to be ultra organized and prepared ahead of time, they might appreciate having some wedding day information in advance. But if they are the type who are happy to be in the wedding but not too interested in the planning, they might see it as overkill</strong>. That's just my opinion. 
    Posted by BekahL90[/QUOTE]

agree. both statements apply to my bridesmaids. There are 2 who would love the schedule & details and there are 2 who it takes an act of congress to get them to respond to any texts, emails, etc I send them about the wedding so I know they wouldn't appreciate a packet of info.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I agree with PP, it does depend a lot on your BMs. I know that mine are so over excited about helping plan things, but giving them anything too early would be pointless... lol
    I will be doing something up for them the week before, via email.
  • Options
    it's just a lil skecth of what i know so far to keep them in the loop ... nothing too  big I think its ok i told two of them i have it and they were ok with getting such .. We are doing the dress thing Sat and I wanted to hang out a big after but 2 of them will probably be busy ... Another time ... 
    Just got back from the house hunt... saw two houses... Meh...they had ok space 2nd one was great but had a bathroom /bedroom issues that we werent too sure could be resolved with ease...

And our spectrum just got larger because of school for me , but again FI needs new job like asap.... Pray pray pray ...
    Love is All You Need
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards