Christian Weddings

XP: 4:44am

I normally just lurk but God complelled me to share this with you ladies too. I silently pray for you all when I read your requests and hopefully this will minister to you as it did me:

Good Morning. You may be thinking, why is she posting at this crazy hour”…there is a reason for it. I wrote this a few years ago and have lately been waking up *again* at this time.... At 4:44A I was awakened by a loud thud followed by a small whimper. I immediately knew it was one my two children. They have a habit of waking up in the middle of the night and climbing into bed with mommy. So, like usual, I get up to take him or her back to their room. Well this morning there was a discovery. Although the room was very dark a small light shone just enough to see that my son was COVERED in marker. There was marker all over his face, hands, and body. Of course I knew that if he was covered so was his sister but we weren’t prepared for what I saw once I went upstairs. There was writing all over one of the walls in her bedroom. There was no denying who had been the culprit because there were finger and hand prints belonging to one of the children where the writing had taken place. I began to clean the marker away with something known as a “magic eraser”. I’ve always wondered how they worked but have yet to figure out how it’s done… I just know that no matter what the stain is, it erases it. While cleaning the bed and walls I began to smile… God was up to something again.Have you heard the saying “the writings on the wall?” It is an expression which suggests an omen or sign of doom or misfortune. Intrigued I looked up the spiritual meaning of the number 4. It means God is omnipresent (or forever with us no matter where we are – He’s everywhere). Think about it. Has your writing ever been on the wall? Have you ever been faced with signs of doom, feeling like there is nowhere to turn? Have you ever been in a situation where you felt like the only result to your situation was misfortune? Can you praise God for your 4:44 moment and the eraser used to wipe that writing away? Because God is everywhere your writing on the wall can be erased. As a matter of fact, God sent His son for us to do just that. So if you are facing the writing on the wall, remember to change your perception… look up and recognize God. He’s there to erase the pain, misfortune, and doom away. For today I am meditating on this scripture:1 Cor 2: 3-5All praise to the God and Father of our Master, Jesus the Messiah! Father of all mercy! God of all healing counsel! He comes alongside us when we go through hard times, and before you know it, he brings us alongside someone else who is going through hard times so that we can be there for that person just as God was there for us. We have plenty of hard times that come from following the Messiah, but no more so than the good times of his healing comfort—we get a full measure of that, too.20-22Whatever God has promised gets stamped with the Yes of Jesus. In him, this is what we preach and pray, the great Amen, God’s Yes and our Yes together, gloriously evident. God affirms us, making us a sure thing in Christ, putting his Yes within us. By his Spirit he has stamped us with his eternal pledge—a sure beginning of what he is destined to complete.
Wedding Countdown Ticker
130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!

Re: XP: 4:44am

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards