Christian Weddings
Options

Friday QOTD

Weekend plans?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Friday QOTD

• Options
    Today: Date night! Doing dinner at the Melting Pot for unlimited cheese and chocolate fondue, then off to the movies to see Django Unchained. 

Tomorrow: Studying and watching the WVU bowl game. It might be Winter Break, but with a really hard test coming up I need all the study time I can get. But I would never miss watching a Moutaineer bowl game.

Sunday: Teaching sunday school again. We still don't have anyone else in the rotation, so we have to teach pretty much every week unless we are out of town. Then more studying, then watching the Dallas vs Washington game. Go Redskins!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Today: Work

Tomorrow: Work then grilling out with my family

Sunday: Work.

All I've been doing over break is working so I can save up as much as possible.  I'm still waiting on the mechanic my family's used for years to find me a car so I'll be buying my first car (on my own financially) sometime soon and can't wait.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options

Today: Errands.  I am going to a fabric store to find fabric to reupholster my chairs with.  I am excited!  

Tomorrow: Nothing planned except church.  Most likely reupholstering the chairs.

Sunday: Church and dinner with my BFF.  I can't wait! 

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Saturday: lunch with FIL. dinner with the ILs.  all sans DH.

Sunday: ???  DH won't be here like he was suppoed to be.  Someone changed the schedule at the last minute and now DH has to work on Sunday, overnight into New Year's Eve, meaning he'll have worked Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, plus all the days in between.  He'll have worked 97 hours this week (8 hays) by the time he's done.  He was supposed to be off for the week of New Years.  We're both really angry about the fact that now he only has Tues-Sun off.  This is after they screwed up his vacation request to go to his cousin's wedding in early November.  He worked Thanksgiving.  He hasn't had a whole week off since July.  :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards