Christian Weddings
Options

Hi!!!

I'm finally back! After the wedding and honeymoon, I started classes the next day, so it's been pretty hectic!

The wedding went beautifully, there were a few issues, but nothing too big. I couldn't believe how quickly the entire day flew by! After the wedding, we went to my ILs to open up gifts, and I'm so glad we did. All of our immediate family came and it gave us a chance to relax and spend some time with them before heading off to our cruise.

My SIL took some wonderful pictures, that are up on facebook, but we haven't gotten any others back yet. How have all of you been??

Re: Hi!!!

• Options
    Congrats! I can't wait to see pics! Glad it all went well. How was the cruise? Where did you go?? 

Everything is good here. I'm just enjoying being an old married lady. It will be 7 months for us tomorrow! Haha. 
  • Options
    Welcome back. I am glad to hear the wedding went well!! I can't wait to see pictures.

We are going on a cruise for our HM and I can't wait.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • Options
    The cruise was great! It was so nice to relax and spend time together. We went to the West Carribean. It was a little gray and cloudy, but it only ended up raining for a few minutes so it wasn't bad at all.

I can't believe you guys have been married for 7 months Ashley!! Congratulations.
  • Options
    congratulatins!!!! :):):) 
  • Options
    Congrats that picture looks amazing !
    Love is All You Need
  • Options
    Your pictures are gorgeous! Congratulations, Mrs!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_hi-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:739d8aaa-1e09-47b8-bdd6-ab255e7934c8Post:3c0394bb-ff07-49c1-82d7-3bd5ab470b14">Re: Hi!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]The cruise was great! It was so nice to relax and spend time together. We went to the West Carribean. It was a little gray and cloudy, but it only ended up raining for a few minutes so it wasn't bad at all. I can't believe you guys have been married for 7 months Ashley!! Congratulations.
    Posted by faith415[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Thank you! Please post some pictures when you get some! </div>
  • Options
    Congrats girlie!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Yay for pictures!!  Congratulations.  :)  Can't wait to see them!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards