Christian Weddings

Weekly Recaps!

It's that time again. Recap the last week of your life, pulling out five things to share. They can be highlight, lowlights, thoughts, events, etc.
My blog
"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV

Re: Weekly Recaps!

• 1. I turned 26. 

2. I got a lovely new journal for my birthday. I've been wanting one for a while and I'm delighted with it.

3. I was able to get a ride to Bible Study even though my regular ride couldn't take me. And a friend of mine from elsewhere visited Bible Study for the first time.

4. I took Sophie to the vet again.  I wish I had more money and could do more for her... but I'm doing what I can and she is improved.

5.  On Sunday, we found out that our assistant priest has cancer. He's only 29. We got up as a congregation and laid hands on him while the other priest anointed him and prayed for him and his wife. We all had tears in our eyes and were hugging each other. It was incredible and I am so blessed to be a part of this church family.
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • 1. home: I was able to spend the weekend at home with my family. My brother and his wife and 2 kids came home as well. We did an early birthday celebration for him.

2. Furniture: FI and I bought our master bed room furniture yesterday. We had a lot of fun shopping for furniture for "our" house.

3. Hunger Games: I am really enjoying this series. I finished the first book in a couple days and am starting the second one today.

4. 4 months: I can't believe we are less then 4 months away from our wedding!

5. Mood: I have been in a weird, almost depressed mood here lately. I don't know what is going on but there are days I don't want to do anything. There is some drama going on with some of my family members and hosts of my shower back home and I don't know if that is what is causing my mood or what. Please pray.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards