Christian Weddings
Options

NWR Prayers Please!

I have been lurking here for quite awhile, but just starting to post now. I am pretty regular over on the DW board.

Just to give a bit of background, FI and I have been really tested in our relationship, just 3 days after we started dating I was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer. It used to bother me to talk about it, but now I just want to raise awareness so I am pretty open. FI stuck by my side and helped me through all the treatment, follow up appointments up to this point, he's been AMAZING and I could not ask for a better man.

I had another one of my follow up appointments last night, and was advised that I still have an infection from the surgery where they removed the cancerous cysts. This surgery was around a year ago, we thought we had gotten rid of the infection, but just found out from my Dr that it is still there. I have a lot of pain from it, and it has been a long battle trying to get rid of it.

FI and I could use any prayers from you girls both to help fight this infection, as well as to  help us stay strong while going through all this. We have been really blessed that our church has a support group for women who have or currently have battled cancer. Those women have helped me SO much with everything from prayers and support to just giving their favourite bible passages so that I can add to the ones that I refer to during the difficult times.

Thanks in advance!

Re: NWR Prayers Please!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards