Christian Weddings
Options

Monday QOTD

What was your first job?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Monday QOTD

• Options
    I did a lot of odd jobs as a kid but sorting blueberries was the best one! 
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Collections, lol. I collected outstanding patient portions after insurance for a durable medical equipement company (wheelchairs, hospital beds, etc). It was a GREAT job.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    babysitting ... then actual paycheck was at the local amish run resturant... Tips were NOT very big at all ...
    Love is All You Need
  • Options
    babysat here and there and did odd jobs for folks. First pay check was front counter team member at Captain D's Seafood Kitchen. I came home smelling like fish everyday for the two months I worked there.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    My gut was when I was a grocery store cashier as a teen.

But seeing the other responses, I was like, oh as a kid. (I had been thinking regular paycheck)

That'd be a pet sitter for my neighbors when they went on vacation. I fed their cat and picked their tomatos so the ant didn't get them.
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • Options
    I babysat a lot, but my first job with a paycheck was when I was 15 and was at Papa Murpheys :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Babysitting. 

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Swim coach. Got one meager paycheck at the end of the summer. Loved the kids, hated the helicopter parents. Kinda miss it.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2012
    Besides babysitting, my first real job was as an intern in Human Resources at the hospital my parents work at for two summers and a Christmas break.  I organized the file room, made new employee badges, did new hire paperwork, and checked references on resumes.  Side note: don't put "baby mama" next to someone on your reference list...especially when it says, "Professional References-- no friends or family."  I learned so much about what not to do from that job.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards