July 2012 Weddings
Options

NWR cuteness

http://www.polarbearcam.com/ 

The title explains it all. I am a sucker for cute, playful animals.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWR cuteness

• Options
    Love it! I love basically everything on the internet with panda bears or polar bears.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I used to watch the Panda cam from the National Zoo when they had the baby Panda ALL.THE.TIME.  I think it was like 2005/2006?

I'm going to add to the cuteness thread:

Video />here<
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    How freaking cute is that?! lol I love it.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

MEAGAN! We have been summoning you! There have been some newbie checks and they need scolding.

k8888 - OMG shut the front door with that.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Omgosh! Love that & the little cats in the sink! Too stinking cute! It makes me wanna go get another kitten for my kitty to play with tomorrow!
    :)AJ Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_nwr-cuteness?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:4f42204b-6a12-40d4-be86-56c916b877bcPost:11cc90ee-9556-47ef-ab1f-936484b0a0a0">Re: NWR cuteness</a>:
    [QUOTE]Omgosh! Love that & the little cats in the sink! Too stinking cute! It makes me wanna go get another kitten for my kitty to play with tomorrow!
    Posted by ajmom2two[/QUOTE]

Yeah - I wish cats could talk. Our cat is 3, and very playful. I always wonder if he likes being an only kitty - or if he'd like a friend to play with. -_-

With my ex bf - we had adopted two sister kittens - and they LOVED being together. I lost the custody battle when we broke up though. :p
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_nwr-cuteness?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:4f42204b-6a12-40d4-be86-56c916b877bcPost:b4ead690-a7bd-46c2-b87b-d29b32cef9e4">Re: NWR cuteness</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NWR cuteness : Yeah - I wish cats could talk. Our cat is 3, and very playful. I always wonder if he likes being an only kitty - or if he'd like a friend to play with. -_- With my ex bf - we had adopted two sister kittens - and they LOVED being together. I lost the custody battle when we broke up though. :p
    Posted by BrightFirefly[/QUOTE]

<div>Ugh!  That sucks!  I would be heartbroken if I lost my kitty!  Sometimes the girls want to take our kitty on a playdate with our friends cats.  ;)</div>
    :)AJ Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards