Christian Weddings

Are There Any...

...Pastor's wives on this board?! Come out, come out, where ever you are!

Re: Are There Any...

• fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    FI just candidated last weekend for his first youth pastor position...he graduated in December with a Bachelor's in Biblical Studies and Youth Ministry.  We'll find out on Sunday if he's getting the position!
  • tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY! Good luck and congrats to your FI. My DH is starting his own church currently. So... that will make me... a first lady! WOWZERS!
  • revived86revived86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My DH is going to school for Youth Ministry right now...we'll see where that goes in the next couple of years!

Tyboyd, I have so much respect for Sr. pastor's wives, though- that is a TOUGH role sometimes!!!
    Photobucket
  • tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck to your hubby, as well!
  • edited December 2011
    Fi just graduated with his BA in biblical studies and he's starting at Southeastern Seminary online this month. We are hoping to move to NC sometime after the wedding so he can go to the main campus. He's serving at a church interning under the senior pastor and he loves it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    FI is currently completing his Bachelor in Theology but has applied for several pastoring positions, so prayers would be awesome :) He is currently involved in our Young Adults ministry at our home church and he is currently running two small groups- one for the Young Adults in the church focused on apologetics, and the second for Seniors, currently working our way through the book of Matthew. I have so much respect for Pastors' wives, it is a difficult job! (As I am slowly learning, and will experience one day soon). Praying for all of you ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:79c94165-0578-4084-b0be-9ba3e0255582Post:cf6f37e2-a883-44a6-9fad-f4a57ee73e89">Re: Are There Any...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fi just graduated with his BA in biblical studies and he's starting at Southeastern Seminary online this month. We are hoping to move to NC sometime after the wedding so he can go to the main campus. He's serving at a church interning under the senior pastor and he loves it.
    Posted by LeahVB2011[/QUOTE]

<div>YAY!!! come to NC, it's beautiful here!  After we get married we'll be moving to the Creedmoor area which is right above Wake Forest / Southeastern.  I'm gonna love being closer to that place in general because the area is so nice... but it also has a GREAT community of people.  </div>
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards