Christian Weddings
Options

Friday QOTD

Weekend plans?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Friday QOTD

• Options
    I can't get home for mothers day which is sad but my mom understands. Working part time at a popular restaurant makes it impossible to get off for major holidays. Keeping my fingers crossed they let me off for memorial day when I am planning on going home and having a mother/daughter day.

friday: working late, senior night at our games. Senior night is always sweet because the seniors get recognized and you get to hear about their plans for next year

tomorrow: Men's breakfast at Church. I haven't been able to go to one with my crazy schedule but have heard great things about it. So excited,

Working on some projects around the house: hang new curtain rod, paint trim in kitchen, plant some flowers

sunday: work
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Today: Housework

Tomorrow: Graduation for 4 kids in our youth group and then making the rounds to all their receptions.

Sunday: Church and relaxing because youth group and AWANA are done for the summer!!!!  
  • Options
    Tonight, some friends are coming over and we're going to grill and hang out on the patio. I need to make sure we have enough tiki torch fuel :)

We're doggy sitting all week for our neighbors, and since we live in a new housing development, they're one of two houses that already has a pool put in, so we plan on utilizing it tomorrow.

We're also not going to be with our moms on Mothers Day considering they're in CT, and we're in FL. H's parents are house hunting down here and looking to move down asap, so this may be one of our last holidays without family around which will be so nice. I sent out all the cards and Mothers Day goodies in the mail on Monday, so hopefully they'll get there today or at the latest tomorrow.
  • Options
    Tonight: dinner and a movie with FI

Saturday: facial and MOB dress shopping with my mom. Then relaxing with FI-- we have a lot of shows to catch up on!

Sunday: something for Mother's Day.. don't know what yet! Eek!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Tonight: girl's "bachelorette" dinner
    Saturday: homework & cleaning the apartment

Sunday: MIL and good friend (who is playing role of MOB) out for Mother's Day brunch
  • Options
    Tonight and tomorrow night we have business meetings scheduled. Whether I go or not depends on how things are going with my friend and whether I need to be there for her daughter.
    On Sunday we're heading north to my family. I will get to see my mother on Mother's Day and also attend a bridal shower for my cousin's fiance.
  • Options
    Today and tomorrow we're working on building the house. :D

Sunday is just for relaxing. MIL will be out of town, and my mom is in another state, so no Mother's Day for us.
  • Options
    Tonight - Opening Night!  ACK!
    Tomorrow - hair appointment, then another show
    Sunday - Time with my mommy <3
  • Options
    Moving home (in with IL's) so H can start his internship on Monday. I am not excited. At all.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    Tonight: Cooking dinner with mom.

Saturday: Shopping with mom for her mother's day gift.

Sunday: Church and then Mother's day lunch
  • Options
    Um, I guess it didn't post? 

We're moving in with the IL's this weekend. H took an internship in our hometown so to save money we'll be living with them. I'm not looking forward to going back to living with parents after we've been on our own since August. But short term leases are ridiculously expensive and the whole point is to save money...so!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    Last nite FI came down and he tried his ring on at the jewlers.. It fit... ! Was kinda odd to see in on his finger ? Anyone else have that happen ? Then we had to take a dreaded trip to walmart for mothers day cards and a new baseball glove for my son...

Today he has baseball pictures and then a game at 2 and I think they are having food inbetween at 12 ...

After that I have no idea... I should clean ... I'd also like to go see Avengers...

2morrow church and then Mom is having my grandma and uncle here and my sister and her roomie might be coming... FI is coming down since she is helping to pay for the wedding... ;p Then he's got to go home for his Moms thing and we are prolly going to my dad's moms house to say hi ...
    Love is All You Need
  • Options
    So I definitely didn't have time to get on the internet or my laptop for the past 2 days.  Oops.  Friday I went to see the Michael Jackson Cirque Du Soleil show with my mom.  It was her mother's day gift from my dad and since I'm the only one in the family that loves Cirque Du Soleil other than her, I got to go!  Yesterday I was up early to work then went and spent time with my FI, since we don't know when we'll get to again after his class starts tomorrow.  Today I work basically all day.  But since I live at home for the summer, I'll see my mom after work.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards