Christian Weddings
Options

Tuesday QOTD

Sorry I didn't post a question yesterday, I had a hard time coming up with one. If anyone has any ideas, please feel free to post them!

What are you favorite things to do on a rainy day?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tuesday QOTD

• Options
    It's raining here today.  Saying "studying" is a boring answer, so I'm going to say get Chipotle for lunch!  Even if it means walking in the rain.  That's my plan for today. I love Chipotle that much. 
  • Options
    Yup. It's raining here today. I can promise it is not what I am doing now, which is sitting at work and working. I prefer to make cookies and watch movies or read.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Snuggle up under a warm blanket and read, or knit, or watch a movie with DH. Pretty much anything I can do snuggled up. ;)
  • Options
    Rainy here too! Funny! 

I'm working on shower thank yous, but my favorite is cuddling up with a book or a  movie. Or FI of course! 
    PostCeremony-131.1
  • Options
    Cuddle with FI and read a book and drink tea by a warm fire place.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    I love rain! Its the perfect time to go outside for a walk with my dog, she loves it!
  • Options
    Snuggle up with my FI, cook an awesome meal and watch movies.
  • Options
    Chipotle!? I'm so jealous! We don't have those here... And Moe's are SO not the same!

On a rainy day, I'm a movie watcher... under a blanket, that's a must! We got a new chocolate brown Egyptian cotton blanket off our registry! I can't wait for a rainy Sunday so I can break it in! :)
  • Options
    naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    Watch TV and movies, order pizza and curl up and have a "no pants" day.
  • Options

Sofa and the dvr with a blanky

Love is All You Need
  • Options
    I love cuddling up with a movie on a rainy day, or just hanging out with my FI.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    It rained here today too! My fave thing to do is watch a movie or sleep haha. 
  • Options
    Usually read by the window with some tea or hot chocolate.  Today I worked on planning a trip to Disney.  the thing is, we won't be able to go in December like we planned, so it looks like April will be the soonest we can go again together.  I hoping maybe my ILs and/or parents will go with me in December.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_tuesday-qotd-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:8087932b-eea4-4729-83f1-4e52caa8f447Post:3119a202-61eb-474e-bdad-a9b827bdc43f">Re: Tuesday QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]Watch TV and movies, order pizza and curl up and have a "no pants" day.
    Posted by naomikb[/QUOTE]

This is what I did yesterday...the life!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_tuesday-qotd-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:8087932b-eea4-4729-83f1-4e52caa8f447Post:9c920098-1ec6-469d-abbc-1267e24bd18d">Re: Tuesday QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's raining here today.  Saying "studying" is a boring answer, so <strong>I'm going to say get Chipotle for lunch!</strong>  Even if it means walking in the rain.  That's my plan for today. I love Chipotle that much. 
    Posted by GJones27[/QUOTE]

what do you get at Chiptole? They built one a couple months ago but I have never been there....
  • Options
    For some reason I can't quote...

Ash, I get chicken soft tacos with rice and cheese.  I love their rice.  DH and I split a bag of chips.  He usually gets a burrito bowl.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_tuesday-qotd-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:8087932b-eea4-4729-83f1-4e52caa8f447Post:1adea639-8847-41e5-9730-ac58540cf14d">Re: Tuesday QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]For some reason I can't quote... Ash, I get chicken soft tacos with rice and cheese.  I love their rice.  DH and I split a bag of chips.  He usually gets a burrito bowl.
    Posted by ochemjenn[/QUOTE]

thanks for the tip!! think I will go tomorrow when I get off work
  • Options
    Cuddle up with a book and a pet and stay in bed...

Rain makes me sooo sleepy.
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards