Christian Weddings
Options

I can't decide which ones to use

Just got a link from the photographer to all the pictures from the engagement/family shoot. I want to make a collage of family and couples pictures for his parents & my mom for christmas and to use at the wedding. I also want to use some for the table numbers at the reception.
Here is the link to the gallery: http://www.photoshopshowcase.com/Go.aspx?AID=338140&AT=3&VID=1066345&ABID=996118

Which ones do you like the best? I love them all so it is hard to choose ...
Wedding Countdown Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucket June 2012 Siggy Challange - Shoes

Re: I can't decide which ones to use

• Options
    edited December 2011
    they are all really good. My favorites though, are #23, #37, and #51
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like #46 #58 #59

Just curious, are all the kids yours? some his some your?
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The ones in the blue, green and pink are mine  from my first marriage. The little girl in the zebra dress is his niece (bff's daughter). He has never been married but for about 10 years he and is bff's family shared a house (4 adult incomes to have enough room for 5 kids). His Bff was on the road a lot with his job, so FH would end up the "man of the house" and has helped raise all 5 kids. She was up visiting for three weeks and we did not want to leave her out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucket June 2012 Siggy Challange - Shoes
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_cant-decide-ones-use?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:83313c76-e1cc-4b9a-aa3a-2524442bb2fdPost:ffc7fb67-ac74-45dd-a509-33d6888719df">Re: I can't decide which ones to use</a>:
    [QUOTE]The ones in the blue, green and pink are mine  from my first marriage. The little girl in the zebra dress is his niece (bff's daughter). He has never been married but for about 10 years he and is bff's family shared a house (4 adult incomes to have enough room for 5 kids). His Bff was on the road a lot with his job, so FH would end up the "man of the house" and has helped raise all 5 kids. <strong>She was up visiting for three weeks and we did not want to leave her out.</strong>
    Posted by squarepeg72[/QUOTE]

That's sweet of you!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    These are all really nice! I think my faves are #11, 17, 25, 35, 46, 47, 58. Awesome family! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards