Christian Weddings
Options

i am bbbbaacckk!

Hi Ladies!!!!

I've missed you all!! hehe. i decided to come on and check in with you all! how are things??

I am good... been married for about 2 months now. (:

H is out of town a lot for work. *tear*
Pretty much every week since we  have been married and then only home on the weekends. i cant wait to see him on Saturday!!! hehe.

I hope you all are well.. to all the new brides that i dont know... hope your planning is doing well!! (:

Re: i am bbbbaacckk!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_am-bbbbaacckk?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:86a76504-1288-44a3-b461-9feafca4ca2fPost:e1bafec5-92cf-4e97-9b21-83de45210556">i am bbbbaacckk!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Ladies!!!! I've missed you all!! hehe. i decided to come on and check in with you all! how are things?? I am good... been married for about 2 months now. (:<strong> H is out of town a lot for work. *tear* Pretty much every week</strong> since we  have been married and then only home on the weekends. i cant wait to see him on Saturday!!! hehe. I hope you all are well.. to all the new brides that i dont know... hope your planning is doing well!! (:
    Posted by amongthelilies25[/QUOTE]

My H is starting a new job next week and he will be out of town every week, only coming home on the weekends. Im going to miss him so much :(
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back Monica!!!
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    welcome back!! we have missed you. Glad marriage is treating you two well!!

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back girl!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back! I'm sorry your H is out of town so much, but I bet you guys really enjoy your time that you do have together. Can't believe it's been 2 months already!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha iknow, i cant believe its already been two months. i love it!!!

anah09 - awh.. i am sorry your H will be out of town.. its hard.. but makes the weekends that much better!! 

SoonToBeGenao - CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding!!! you looked stunning!!! (: 

missed you all!
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back!  I was wondering where you had gone.  Sorry your H is out of town.  Glad marriage is going so well for you.  :)

Oh and I got engaged.  :)
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards