Christian Weddings
Options

is anybody still here?

It's been so quiet lately, is everybody gone?
imageAnniversary

Re: is anybody still here?

• Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here but I have a housefull of kiddos and trying to get my oldest ready for college ..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucket June 2012 Siggy Challange - Shoes
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here!  I'm basically panicking until I hear from my 1st choice job (interviewed on Monday).  Checking email every 5 minutes ... I'm a mess!  I haven't commented as much lately because I seem to always get to the posts long after everyone else has posted so I always feel like I'm late to the party, so to speak.  :-)
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    yodacubyodacub member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'm here, too. In between experiments at the moment.
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here :0)

I've just been swamped at work... I'm definitely being challenged but in a good way and hoping it calms down soon. I have to take a week off in a few weeks for a cruise with DH and some friends of ours and I'm afraid of the mess I'll come back to.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Present!  I've just been busy.  I have my first shower Saturday and I'm moving on Sunday.  :D
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm here! but.. yes... it has been quite quiet. 
  • Options
    SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here too!!! Got my two part bachelorette party this weekend.

AND to follow up on my previous post- we ARE going bowling yay!!!
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm back! I've been gone (visiting FI's family in Vegas) and can't wait to start chatting again!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Present and accounted for - though not for long today, it's H's day off so I'll be with him for most of it.  Y'all need to start knotting at night, that's when I'm around a lot since I'm home alone.
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here...until tomorrow :D
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here!!! Been working 12 hour days so my time is limited for getting on line.
    @mrandmrs, have a wonderful wedding day!!
    @faith, welcome back! How was the trip?
    @summer, have fun on the cruise!!

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Options
    faith415faith415 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorta here! I just moved and my apartment doesn't have internet yet!
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_anybody-still-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:8bd080e6-ae80-4934-b292-712410ecf745Post:c837e36b-bfa0-4d0b-a61e-8d09378ba6ea">Re: is anybody still here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here!!! Been working 12 hour days so my time is limited for getting on line. @mrandmrs, have a wonderful wedding day!! @faith, welcome back! How was the trip? @summer, have fun on the cruise!!
    Posted by sprtychick10[/QUOTE]
    We had a lot of fun!! I am happy to be home though-- I missed sleeping in my own bed.<div>
    </div><div>We had a red eye flight yesterday and I'm pooped. We're just relaxing today. :)</div>

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Of course I'm still here ... I'm unemployed now, I have nothing better to do. There's only so much cleaning I can do/so many jobs I can apply to. I have an interview for a volunteer marketing position at an animal shelter on Monday, and I may see if I can get involved in some kind of graphic design thing at whatever church we end up at. 

But still, a paycheck would be nice...
  • Options
    Purple&7Purple&7 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here. I've sort of been depressed lately so I haven't been posting much. Sorry to be a debbie downer.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, Ashley!

Sorry to hear that, Purple. I'll be praying for you! Anything you want/need to talk about?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Also, FaithCaitlin, I looked through your Vegas pics on FB and you and your FI are so adorable! I don't know if that's the correct word I'm looking for, but you're somewhere in that neighborhood, anyway. Looks like you guys had lots of fun!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here, but not much.

DH and I are getting ready for family camp this weekend, so we've had tons of music practices and lots of prep work for that. Also, I've been working two jobs in one the past two weeks, so I'm pooped!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So I guess everyone was just hiding away waiting for something to talk about.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_anybody-still-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:8bd080e6-ae80-4934-b292-712410ecf745Post:d79e4b38-521f-48ae-aa09-70e938ad8eea">Re: is anybody still here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I guess everyone was just hiding away waiting for something to talk about.
    Posted by drama1308[/QUOTE]

*nod*
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here daily. I just can't knot when I'm at work other than at breaks and lunch, and I have no internet at home until next week......

"Who died and made you Dagon?" - stackeye210 I'm supposed to be falling for myself...and not falling for just any guy out there in the world.....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My new job had taken a lot of time plus I just don't think to come on here sometimes. BTW I did get some clothes for work. Plato's Closet is my new BFF and pray for me this weekend. It's tax free weekend in NC and I'm working in Shoes Friday and Saturday. This should be fun haha
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_anybody-still-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:8bd080e6-ae80-4934-b292-712410ecf745Post:d867626f-309c-4d82-919d-87c2d5cfa08d">Re: is anybody still here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here. I've sort of been depressed lately so I haven't been posting much. Sorry to be a debbie downer.
    Posted by Purple&7[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Hope everything is ok....

</div>

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_anybody-still-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:8bd080e6-ae80-4934-b292-712410ecf745Post:9350c61d-8b07-4e90-93a3-7d26b4ea5ee5">Re: is anybody still here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here too!!! Got my two part bachelorette party this weekend. <strong>AND to follow up on my previous post- we ARE going bowling yay!!!</strong>
    Posted by SoonToBeGenao[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Yay, I'm so happy! I'm glad you are getting to do what YOU want! Have fun! </div>
  • Options
    GJones27GJones27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm back now.  I just moved up to Boston and didn't really have Internet.  It's been a lot of work too getting set up!
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am here.  I post when I can though.  I can't really post on wedding stuff seeing as I don't have a FI yet :D
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards