Christian Weddings
Options

New on this board...

I just wanted to say that I'm so glad this board exists.  I didn't know it did until I searched for it!!  Looking forward to posting in the future for any advice I might need!
God bless!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: New on this board...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad you're here! This really is a great board! 
  • Options
    fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!!

I saw your post in the intro thread but tell us more about yourself!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the best board on TK! Can't wait to hear about all your planning!
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    welcome to the board!! I hope you like it here!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome!  Nice to have you!  :D
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    welcome to the board! all these girls are soo amazing and encouraging! i am looking forward to learning more about you. (:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww thank you so much everbody!!  I definitely feel welcome!! 

So a little about me.  I really don't like talking about myself ha.  Anyways I live in Alaska.  I moved up here in Januray from Oklahoma.  Pretty wild. I love it here though.  I met my FI over a year ago at a Christian event in Oklahoma.  He is an officer in the Army and is stationed in Alabama right now.  He got his official orders a couple of months ago and will be stationed in Alaska in a little over a month!  Pretty exciting!!! 

We are both Christians and have a very strong faith and morals.  He's the most amazing man I know and my best friend.  It's amazing having somebody that you share all the same values with.  I'm pretty blessed. 

Anything I'm leaving out???  Hmmm.... Oh we'll be getting married in Oklahoma in March of 2012 :)

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you as well!! :)
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  Enjoy planning. :)
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_new-this-board-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:8d90a01e-cc56-41b2-97da-e64b7efc8e82Post:edc4ad78-a065-4281-a72c-11bec8e08d44">Re: New on this board...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome!  Enjoy planning. :)
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]
    Thank you!!!  It's been a lot of fun... so far!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the best board out there!!  :P  I've been gone for a while, but I'm back and glad to have you here!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_new-this-board-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:8d90a01e-cc56-41b2-97da-e64b7efc8e82Post:c5ef50f4-aeb1-43bc-bbb8-c4387aa1bf9c">Re: New on this board...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome to the best board out there!!  :P  I've been gone for a while, but I'm back and glad to have you here!!
    Posted by LittleBigO[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards