Christian Weddings
Options

Wedding Bands for him

Hi there!

I recently ordered a ring for my fiance from JVL Jewelry.  They are tungsten and by far the best rings we've seen for him.  When I got my order, I got a gift card for two free wedding bands, so I would like to sell it!  The ring I got was $300, plus $25 for shipping.

The gift card I am selling is worth up to $600 (you get to choose two rings from the site).  You have to cover the shipping and engraving costs if you choose to do that.  The rings come with a lifetime warranty, which includes losing the ring!  Tungsten does not scratch, fade, or break.  Please let me know if you have any questions about this...I would definitely not be passing this on if I didn't think it was a fabulous deal!  We are SO happy with the rings we got!  I would like to offer the gift card for $300, which would essentially be buy one get one free.  I will be flexible with the price if you need me to be, so make me an offer if you're interesting!  The website is jvljewelry.com so you can check out their selection. :)

Thanks!

Jaime

Re: Wedding Bands for him

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards