Christian Weddings
Options

Hooray its Wednesday!

What are you plans for the week and weekend? (:

Re: Hooray its Wednesday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    DH and I have dinner plans with another Knottie and her FI tonight.  We met on the June 2011 board and her FI just happens to work with DH.  Other than that, I'm tossing to-do lists out the window and relaxing! :)
  • Options
    SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have an engagement party to go to for FI's coworker and new fiance. They dated for (get this) 11 years! And just got engaged now (finally!) Can't wait to celebrate with them :)
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    today is my "friday" and then i have 3 days off!!! I get paid friday so i will be paying some wedding bills, buying my wedding shoes, and maybe buying FI's ring. (: hooray for bonuses! 

Its like a million  degrees here in Cali (yesterday it was 98) so FI and i might go to the lake and hang out on my next few days off. 

adrinkard - have fun with DH and another knottie! also... i LOVE your sig pic!! sooo cute!!!!

soontobegenao - wow! 11 years!!! crazy!!!! that will be fun! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR:  Going MOB dress shopping with mom tomorrow, working on premarital counseling homework, waiting for the invites and shoes that I ordered to come in.

NWR:  Hang out with the college group from church tonight before service, start the sit-up challenge that we've started on the November 2011 boards.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Holy cow - 11 years is crazy!!

This week I'm finishing up wedding albums, scrapbooking HM and wedding pictures, and packing for AR!!  I'm also (more than likely not) adopting my sister's puppy.  :P
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've got one week of school left so I'm hunkering down to do a much of assignments and start studying for exams!!

FI is taking an important certification test today (thanks for the prayers) and we are going to our venue Friday night for fun (it's the zoo). Saturday I'm studying and we're going to see a wedding at our venue. We're excited! 

This week its just studying and a little bit of fun for me!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This weekend DH has to work Saturday, I might hang out with some girlfriends or just stay home and clean. Saturday night we are going to our brother's girlfriend's graduation party. Friday we might go to a dinner for the dance team our sister is on but the tickets are a little pricey, for us right now. Sunday we are having a BQQ with our families at the park, which should be a lot of fun! We got an email from our photographer last night that they will be sending us all the info to view out pictures Today! I'll have to wait till DH comes home from work to look at them though, hopefully I can last ;). I can't wait!! SO excited!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tomorrow Fiance and I have the inspection on the new house!  For the weekend we will spend Saturday at my folk's camper with my dad, and spend sunday with my fiance's dad. 
    "Faith Hope and Love are some good things he gave us, and the greatest is Love"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm late on this... BUT...

Tomorrow FI and I are going to get out marriage license! Yay! Saturday mom and dad are coming over to help with the seating chart. Sunday is Father's Day, so after church we are going to FI's parents' first and then my parents'.. Hopefully swimming too. And getting done a lot of WR stuff... First on the list- write my vows!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards