Christian Weddings
Options

AW: MY DRESS IS IN!!!

They called me yesterday and told me that my dress is here! hooray!!! 
i ordered it in January.... so i am sooo excited its FINALLY here. i am gonna go on friday with FSIL and FMIL to pick it up! 

Re: AW: MY DRESS IS IN!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    PICS or it didn't happen.  :-P
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i haven't been able to pick it up yet. i want to go today sooooo bad! but FMIL wants to be there (she wasn't there when i bought it) so i have to wait until she can come. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!  So happy that this month is going so well for you!
    Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end... Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!! That's so exciting!!! I also brought my FMIL to pick up my dress when it came in. It's such a special moment and I was so glad to share that with her (since she also was not there when I bought it, just my mom and sis)
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ya... she was really sad she wasn't there when i bought it. but i didn't think i was going to buy a dress..... everything was WAY over my budget and it was the first time i had tried on dresses. 

this is a pic of me in the dress when i bought it. you can;'t really tell but it is in ivory... mine is white. (:

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look gorgeous! Have a great time on Friday! YAY!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

It's absolutely gorgeous!

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You look stunning.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank you!!! i am sooooo in love with my dress!!!!! lol. i cant wait to go get it! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bet you can't wait to pick it up!!!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm gonna have to steal that dress from you, k?  ;-)
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh do it!!! its sooo gorgeous and incredibly flattering!!! 

its the maggie sottero dress called "Carrie". 

• Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You look so amazing in that dress!  I love love love the back! <3
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    edited December 2011
    oh my too! that back is my favorite!!! (; (: 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_aw-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:91fe2e9c-1135-4588-b9a6-5246e5324b26Post:670e670b-0ab7-47bd-bcef-ca1ce0ba1950">Re: AW: MY DRESS IS IN!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]PICS or it didn't happen.  :-P
    Posted by sessionswedding[/QUOTE]

<div>Agreed.</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you look lovely in that dress!! It was made for you

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW!  That is beautiful and it looks so great on you.  It's nice that you have such a good relationship with your FMIL.  I respect my MIL but I wouldn't say we are friends.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! You look beautiful! 
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOOOOVE IT!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_aw-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:91fe2e9c-1135-4588-b9a6-5246e5324b26Post:2fe79a3a-eed3-4aaf-b12a-0ccb64405266">Re: AW: MY DRESS IS IN!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]WOW!  That is beautiful and it looks so great on you.  It's nice that you have <strong><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#ff00ff">such a good relationship with your FMIL</font></strong>.  I respect my MIL but I wouldn't say we are friends.
    Posted by iamjoesgurl[/QUOTE]

<div>because my FI was gone for 9 months and i was living with his family... i had the WONDERFUL opportunity to get to know my FMIL apart from my FI. i needed that because i don't have a good relationship with my mother. God knew what He was doing with all this. hehe. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards