Christian Weddings
Options

Motivation Thursday

Re: Motivation Thursday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    this week i have been VERY motivated with everything! we met with our wedding planner and it really gave me and FMIL an idea of what we need to be doing next! 

So this week my motivation is at an all time high! lol. 

to motivate my fellow brides-to-be this week...i saw make sure you are having your quiet time with Jesus...i lacked that last week..and it is hurting me this week! so..make sure in all the chaos you are still spending sweeet time with Jesus! 

stay mmmmotivated! (: 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Quoted from other post ... 
    Motivation Thursday - Motivate us (or yourself) with words to get to the weekend..or write how you motivated yourself this week to not stress with all the planning.

And... mine: I have focused on sticking to little goals, like picking fonts for the invitation, deciding cake flavors.  Can't stick my mind into too much.  Oh, and I also made a big list in my planning journal of all of the things we had decided just a little bit ago, and I was REALLY surprised at how much wedding planning we've accomplished so far!  I totally recommend it... just don't let your mind wander to the things that haven't been accomplished.  Celebrate the positives!! :-) 

July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that is GREAT advice! (: 

i just started a "bridal binder" and that has helped ALOT with my organizing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not planning our wedding right now because our new date (we had to move it back a few years due to finanances and my college education...) isn't for a year and a half. I don't want to plan it all over again yet!

However, I have been motivated on my homework!!
    When you love someone, you can tell. When you're in love with someone, everyone else can tell.
  • Options
    azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have totally lacked motivation this week. Part of it is that the house is now basically done, so while I am job searching, there isn't much to do at home. I *did* get all of our bookshelves organized yesterday, though.

My motivation today is the fact that DH and I are going out of town for the weekend, so I've got to get laundry and packing done before he gets home so we can leave as quickly as possible. I'm also making a list of items to buy with our gift cards while we're in the city where the stores are - that part is fun, and I usually HATE shopping. ;)
  • Options
    I was motivated enough to do the invitations for the reception back up here in KS, even though they don't need to be sent out for another month.  :)  I stayed motivated because FI was working out in the garage on a motor, and I was bored.  :P

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a wedding binder, too! I bought it the day he proposed haha.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was motivated this week, we found an apartment!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    good job on being motivated ladies!! 

and those were maybe weren't so motivated...there is always next week. (;
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards