Christian Weddings
Options

UPS just delivered my invitations! PIP

I'm glad I decided to come home from work rather than going to Les Schwab because the wonderful UPS man just delivered my invitations!

No one is nearly as excited as I am, but I don't care! Everything looks great and I'm going to get started addressing them ASAP! :)
Pregnancy Ticker
2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books

Re: UPS just delivered my invitations! PIP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! So exciting! I remember how I felt when I got my invitations. I was sooo excited! Now I check the mailbox everyday for the RSVP's haha. Have fun! 
  • Options
    DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pretty!  I don't remember if I was excited when I got the invites or not (I'm sure I was), but I do remember the excitement every time an RSVP came!
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    RSVP's are going to FMIL...I don't remember why we decided that, but there was a reason. I'm a little sad I'm not going to be getting them in my mailbox, but knowing her, she'll call me every day to tell me if any came or not. And I'm there on the weekends now with FI being there, so I'll still get to go through them. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_ups-just-delivered-invitations-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:968298fc-960c-4346-ba5b-c00f133bd4dfPost:e7128124-5561-43d7-b933-8db528d20b65">Re: UPS just delivered my invitations! PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]RSVP's are going to FMIL...I don't remember why we decided that, but there was a reason. I'm a little sad I'm not going to be getting them in my mailbox, but knowing her, she'll call me every day to tell me if any came or not. And I'm there on the weekends now with FI being there, so I'll still get to go through them. :)
    Posted by mrandmrsbrist[/QUOTE]

<div>Ours went to my parents and I lived an hour away.  My mom called me every day to tell me whose replies we'd gotten that day.</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw yay! They look great :)

Mine went to my parents house and at the time they lived 3.5 hours away. It was SUPER fun to get text messages from my mom or phone calls saying who RSVPed :) it'll still be fun, don't be bummed!
  • Options
    SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh that's so exciting! I remember when mine came in I was soooo stoked. Mama and I just put all the pieces of mine together on Sunday and now I'm starting to decide exactly how we will be addressing them all :)
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They look beautiful! YAY!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad I'm not the only one who didn't/isn't getting theirs in the mail. I didn't argue with my mom when she said that we would do that because I didn't even really think about it. It's too late now (the envelopes have FMIL's address printed on them), but I'm not too upset about it. I'm just excited to get them out! I'm missing a few addresses and hopefully FMIL and the people that I'm trying to get a hold of will get back to me and I can get them sent out soon. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards