Christian Weddings

**joyful**

4 days!!! ah!!! how are you feeling?? (:

Re: **joyful**

• edited December 2011
    I was thinking the same thing! Nervous? Excited? I can only imagine how I would be feeling if I were in your shoes

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • edited December 2011
    I am excited :) so is FI. we are ready for it :) the only thing that has me crazed is honeymoon packing. I hate packing :P Everything wedding-wise is all put together and ready to go! It honeslty still doesn't feel like a *complete* reality. It becomes more and moreso everyday though!
  • edited December 2011
    oh i love it!!!! i cant wait to feel what you are feeling!!! hehe
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, that must be nice!  4 days to go and all you're worried about is packing, haha.  I've seen much much worse.  I hope I'm that prepared!  I'll be praying for an awesome day for you and your FI!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • edited December 2011
    You girls are the best :) thanks so much for your prayers sessions I appreciate them big time :)

I really wanted to not be stressed AT ALL so I finished everything in advance on purpose. I gave myself deadlines of last week for everything :) We have to get our marriage license but we can't get it until we're in the state that we're getting married in, so we'll be getting it tomorrow morning :):):)
  • edited December 2011
    oh that is sooooooo exciting to get your marriage license!! hooray!!!! (: 

ya.... i am trying to be ahead as possible for the planning so that i can feel stress-free on the days before the wedding. (: 
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto Monica, I want to get everything finished a couple weeks before hand so that I can just enjoy getting mani-pedis and hairdos the week of the wedding, lol.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • edited December 2011
    Yayyyyy Joy!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!
  • mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm excited for you!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards