Christian Weddings
Options

**MelissaC315 **

I saw in the roll call that you are from Syracuse.  I grew up in Oneonta and lived in Syracuse (down the road from the fair) for a while after college.  Where are you going to be married?

Re: **MelissaC315 **

• Options
    MelissaC315MelissaC315 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Ahh great question. haha. Unfortunately, we now have no clue as of  last week. We were really dissatisfied with our reception venue so we decided we needed to cancel it and get married somewhere that we love and where we love the service. Sooo long story short, we looked at venues last weekend and plan to this weekend and hopefully we will find somewhere else to book. But it's totally up in the air right now yikess! haha

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And also P.S. Yayy I had no clue there was another CNY-er on this board! I used to live not far from the fairgrounds as well.
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just looking at your bio and saw that your FI works for a non-profit.  Is it in Syracuse?  What does he do?  I have a friend whose husband worked for New Venture Gear which just closed and he is looking for another job right now.  (He is unemployed.)  He has his master's degree in something like urban ministries (from Eastern University) and loves kids.  I thought I'd check to see if your FI does something like that and if they would happen to have any openings.  

And by the way, go SU!!!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He does work for one in Syracuse and there are expecting to have job openings in a month or so. They haven't posted them yet but are anticipating expansion openings... so I'll send you a PM with the info so he can have a heads up when the jobs are posted. Urban ministries would literally be perfect for his company.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards