Christian Weddings
Options

Update?

Anyone have an update from Monica?  I'm worried about her.

Re: Update?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was wondering how things were going too. I know I have been lifting her FI and her up in prayers. Hope things are going well with them!

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I haven't heard anything, I was wondering the same thing.
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me too... I keep checking this page to see if she's come back with an update. I'm very worried about her and have been praying hard for her.

I hope she's having such a great time with her FI that she hasn't had time to check in ;0)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_update-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:9e621ca2-b0d2-40d3-8745-847cb2fc4d2fPost:86acd4b7-9389-4385-b84a-31a906a4908a">Re: Update?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Me too... I keep checking this page to see if she's come back with an update. I'm very worried about her and have been praying hard for her.<strong> I hope she's having such a great time with her FI that she hasn't had time to check in ;0)</strong>
    Posted by SuMmErKuTiE[/QUOTE]

This is what I'm for praying too!! Maybe she's just spending loads of time with him and doesn't have time for us :)
  • Options
    SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I keep thinking that they are having so much fun together that she isn't going to waste a minute on TK!
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been concerned too and hope she is doing okay.  I am also continuing to pray that no news is good news.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm right there with you guys.  Praying for Monica!

image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    girls I am kind of new to the christian boards.  I've posted a few times, things I wanted to share with people.  But reading your worries about a fellow Knottie like this I think I'm going to have to visit this board much more often and make it my official board.  It is really touching to see this.  I don't know the back story here but I'll say a little prayer for this monica and her fiance.
    "Faith Hope and Love are some good things he gave us, and the greatest is Love"
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_update-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:9e621ca2-b0d2-40d3-8745-847cb2fc4d2fPost:06848a73-079c-4735-92a7-7a8793e707f1">Re: Update?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been concerned too and hope she is doing okay.  I am also continuing to pray that no news is good news.
    Posted by iamjoesgurl[/QUOTE]

Agreed. At least that's what I'm hoping! I'm praying for her!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    GJones27GJones27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This week has been so crazy, I only saw what was going on now.  Hope things are working out, too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been wondering the same thing! I have been praying and will continue to! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Me, too.  I'm not FB friends with all of you ladies just yet (only a few so far) and I don't think I've seen Monica on the FB page but I could be wrong since I don't think I'm FB friends with her, there could be a privacy setting I've missed.  Anyway... saying another prayer for her and the other prayer requests this morning! 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_update-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:9e621ca2-b0d2-40d3-8745-847cb2fc4d2fPost:8bf6f0f4-0305-44e6-bb89-93f2897ee0ce">Re: Update?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Me, too.  I'm not FB friends with all of you ladies just yet (only a few so far) and I don't think I've seen Monica on the FB page but I could be wrong since I don't think I'm FB friends with her, there could be a privacy setting I've missed.  Anyway... saying another prayer for her and the other prayer requests this morning! 
    Posted by kellya01[/QUOTE]
    They (she and her FI) decided to deactivate their accounts while he was away at school.  She said they would activate them sometime after he got home.  I sent her the link to my profile, but I haven't heard anything from her. 

Monica- Hope everything is ok!  Praying for you and M!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    this just absolutely warmed my heart!!! thank you all for your prayers!!!!!! (:

you girls all delight my heart!!!! 

in the beginning when FI first got home..i was worried that maybe there wasn't going to be a wedding....but after a long time of talking and sharing our hearts and feelings we are confident. (: (:

thank you soo much for your prayers! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards