Christian Weddings
Options

Well hello!

Hi Ladies!
I've been lurking on TK for a while, but I just found this board!  I'm so happy I did!  So, I thought I'd introduce myself.  FI and I are getting married this August 11 and I can't believe it's almost here.  We've been in a long distance relationship since last October when job opportunities made me move.  We've had a few visits (He proposed during one of them!), but not enough and I'm so excited to see him this coming Friday. We'll be reuniting and moving all of our stuff into our new place.  And then the wedding chaos will begin!!!

I would love it if you could pray for our sanity in packing and moving as well as safe travels.  :o)

Any other August 11th brides?

Re: Well hello!

• Options
    Welcome!  Congrats on how soon your wedding is.  Is everything ready? 
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited July 2012
    Welcome!!  DH and I were long distance (1200 miles, only saw each other for 4 days combined) the last 4 1/2 months of our engagement, so I know how difficult it can be.  Hope these last 2 weeks go smoothly!
  • Options
    Welcome and Congrats!! 

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Welcome!! Your wedding is so soon! That's exciting! 
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies!  Everything is coming together really well.  I can't wait til the big day! 
    And thanks FPA.....you're right, it can be difficult.  So thankful it's almost over.  :o)
  • Options
    Ash61612Ash61612 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited July 2012
    congrats and best of luck on your upcoming wedding

ETA: tell us some fun details about your wedding please Laughing
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding! I was an August bride...last August :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    Thanks and thanks!  Let's see....wedding details.  We'll be getting married in the church FI grew up in (his parents got married there too!).  And we're also having the reception in the church fellowship hall.  It'll be a small affair (about 60-70 guests), but we're excited to celebrate with really close friends and family.  Colors are purple and ivory, and I think my favorite detail is that the WP will be wearing purple Chuck Taylor tennis shoes.  :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards