Christian Weddings

Friday QOTD

Weekend plans?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Friday QOTD

• Tonight: I want breakfast for dinner. Totally craving pancakes. We'll probably go to iHop, lol. Other than that, just a movie!

Tomorrow: we are starting Game of Thrones-- we keep hearing about how great it is! I'm excited!

Sunday: ?

Monday: ? 

Nothing! I'm happy for a relaxing weekend with nothing planned!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • We are both working on our Masters and finals are next week, so our weekend includes lots of homework! I also need to be out of my house by Monday, so I'm officially moving all my stuff in! My flower girls are excited to have "sleepovers" until the wedding! 

Monday is the only day we really have anything planned. Baseball game, two year old bday party, and hopefully seeing Hunger Games!
    PostCeremony-131.1
  • Tonight: Going to Pittsburg
    Tomorrow: Sleep!!!
    Sunday: Church and swimming
    Monday: Finalizing the cake, and relaxing, might get some overtime in at work.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Nothing!

And I am so glad. My body is exhausted and I need the break.
  • Today: I'm on call, so I hope I end up going to work.  I need the extra money.
    Tomorrow:  I work literally all day.  
    Sunday: I work 8pm to midnight.  

So I guess I'm not really doing anything at all other than work all weekend.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • My inlaws from Brazil are in town, and we're having so much fun.  Tomorrow, they're going to do the Freedom Trail here in Boston, and we may go get a nice brunch.  Then we're heading to Philly and NYC for a week, which will concide with our first anniversary. 
  • going home to spend the weekend with my family. My brother and his family will also be up visiting so I can't wait to spend some time with my adorable niece.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_friday-qotd-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:a1eb112c-4fce-439b-a8aa-8a4f24be7437Post:05747c43-68cf-4ca3-92ab-c53a95a48247">Re: Friday QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Tonight: Going to Pittsburg</strong> Tomorrow: Sleep!!! Sunday: Church and swimming Monday: Finalizing the cake, and relaxing, might get some overtime in at work.
    Posted by peachykeen26[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>As in, Pittsburgh, PA? You'll be SO close to me! </div><div>
    </div><div>Tonight: H and I are going to buy a baby shower gift for a friend and then going out to eat</div><div>
    </div><div>Tomorrow: Cleaning and then there's this huge Zumba event. Every year, the creator of Zumba, Beto (from Brazil) comes and teaches a 90 minute class in the parking lot of our MLB baseball stadium. So we have the class with him and then we all go to the game. It's a big event but I was never able to go in previous years. I'm excited!</div><div>
    </div><div>Sunday: H and I just started volunteering in the middle school program at our church so we are doing that during church. Later in the day we are going to a BBQ at a girl from our small group's house.</div><div>
    </div><div>Monday: Picnic at my parents'! I think they'll have their pool open by then, yay! </div>
  • Tomorrow: Driving to San Fran and decorate the reception.  Get mani/pedi.  
    Sunday:  Get MARRIED!!!
    Monday:  Well You know what we are doing.  ;) Also I hope to go for a hike or walk on the beach.  :) 
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Finally get a weekend with my FI ! It's been like at least a month or two since I was here all weekend !

Househunting [ just one to look at ] today and then picking up my son .... We have a going away party for his friend that is being deployed again to Afganastan ... Then theres a blockparty in the next town over...

2morrow is church and a picnic thing with some church friends.... Monday I work ....

and i have to get moving ...k byes :)
    Love is All You Need
  • I just got back from visiting his parents on Friday.  There's a new Titanic exhibit at the state museum that DH wants to see.  I'd kinda like to go today, but I don't know if DH will be up for it.  Literally.  He'd been working nights for the past 3 weeks, so his sleep schedule is all messed up. 

Dinner tonight with friends.  Reading for my first summer class.  Lots of cleaning. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    Finally a weekend with no running around... cleaning the pool, organizing the garage, cleaning the house,  General household stuff.  Tomorrow is church and then my sister and I are taking my mom for a belated mother's day mani/pedi session.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards