Christian Weddings
Options

my turn... please :)

I am starting to get nervous about finding a place to live. Our wedding is in June, but M is moving in mid-April starting work in our new location on the first monday of May. He's in public accounting (yay 14 hour days) so he can't help me look for a place to live since busy season doesn't end until the week before he would have to move in. All my friends are super busy and my family lives far away.... so I'm feeling very nervous about doing this on my own. I had to get my first apartment by myself, but this is a little different because whenever I want to see a listing I'll have to drive 2 hours east, and possibly take random days off from work. I guesssssss I'm just asking if you could say a quick prayer that this would go smoothly, and we'd find a place to live that would meet our needs for the place we are at in life.

Thank you in advance <3

Re: my turn... please :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Will do, joyfulbride!  Anytime you have to look for a new place to live it can induce a lot of stress. I've moved so many times that I've become a little more numb to the process but I strongly hate packing and moving all of that stuff... :-)

July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options

For sure, will do!!  FI and I are moving 6 hours away so I understand being nervous - although you have more reason to be, doing it on your own.  We're here for you.  :)

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    GJones27GJones27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I understand.  I'm going through the same thing now with FI.  My FI needs to find a place up in Boston, but he's overwhelmed with business school up there.  I'm down in DC where I work 60 hours a week on top of planning a weddding.  My FI is looking at a place today, but it's tough!

I'll pray that things work out.  FYI, we're doing prayer requests on all one thread (a sticky) so we can keep track of names.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_turn-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:a3fd1c9b-d504-4882-9cc5-d8bffcbf551fPost:62d6cf8e-642f-4cb5-af45-59545721e2af">Re: my turn... please :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I understand.  I'm going through the same thing now with FI.  My FI needs to find a place up in Boston, but he's overwhelmed with business school up there.  I'm down in DC where I work 60 hours a week on top of planning a weddding.  My FI is looking at a place today, but it's tough! I'll pray that things work out.  <strong>FYI, we're doing prayer requests on all one thread (a sticky) so we can keep track of names.</strong>
    Posted by GJones27[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Didn't see that but I'll keep that in mind.

Thanks ladies, I appreciate your kind words and prayers <3
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will pray! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards