Christian Weddings
Options

Two. weeks.

Ohmygosh...I only have two more weeks!!

Today is the RSVP date. And as the sig says, still have 30 RSVP's out there. FMIL is going to be calling Monday, I think. A lot of the people are ones from far away, so I'm thinking that they won't be attending the wedding.

Went shopping yesterday for the final supplies for the centerpieces and our archway for the ceremony. Hobby Lobby is where it's at! Ribbon, wedding stuff, silks, and a bunch of other stuff was 30 to 50% off.

FI and I still need to work on the ceremony with my grandpa who is officiating. We'll get around to that...lol.

So much going on! Things are about to get crazy :)
Pregnancy Ticker
2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books

Re: Two. weeks.

• Options
    fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Soooooo excited for you!!

There are people we NEVER heard back from...but none of them showed up, so mom wasn't too upset about it.  But, seriously...between phone calls, fb messages, and talking to people face-to-face, about 20 people never responded.
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!!  These next two weeks are going to fly right by.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh my goodness! i am soooo excited for your big day! you have overcome a lot of obstacles in this wedding planning process and i am just soo happy for you! (:
  • Options
    DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woot!  So excited for you :-)

I'd have MIL wait unitl Tuesday or Wed to call.  Things could still come in the mail today or Monday, especially if people realized on Fri or even this morning that they "oopsed."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are date twins :D Congratulations! This is going to be the craziest two weeks ever :)
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so excited for you!!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    edited December 2011
    That's crazy, Emily! Twenty people...man! Would have been bad if they actually showed...

Oh and good point, Drama. I'll mention that to her. I think she's a little over zealous sometimes. Not that I mind. Lol. The sooner we get the final list, the sooner I can finalize my seating chart. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_two-weeks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:a5d7ed66-e17e-49a0-b60d-5861c663a79bPost:de9fd561-04cd-4e05-8ba5-1530fe3eda16">Re: Two. weeks.</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's crazy, Emily! Twenty people...man! Would have been bad if they actually showed...
    Posted by mrandmrsbrist[/QUOTE]
    Yeah.  Apparently 2 adults and 2 kids were at the reception who weren't on the seating chart, but our Wedding Coordinator handled it and found seats for them before we got there...we're still not sure who it was. 
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_two-weeks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:a5d7ed66-e17e-49a0-b60d-5861c663a79bPost:b049ff0e-9361-4678-8cdd-374c536ef41e">Re: Two. weeks.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Two. weeks. : Yeah.  Apparently 2 adults and 2 kids were at the reception who weren't on the seating chart, but our Wedding Coordinator handled it and found seats for them before we got there...we're still not sure who it was. 
    Posted by fpaemp2011[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm soo glad the planner will be there that day. My friend that's doing seating would not handle that well. Haha. Glad your coordinator took care of it, though. :)</div>
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Purple&7Purple&7 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so excited for you! Try not to stress too much!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yay!!! hope the time goes by quickly and stress free

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yay! I'm a little late to the game, but that's great because now you have less than 2 weeks! It'll fly by and your big day will be here before you know it!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Time will fly by- enjoy every minute! It's so much fun! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards