Christian Weddings
Options

Moderator Announcement

Hello ladies.  I have decided it is time for me to step aside and let someone else moderate the Christian Weddings board.  You should see the change soon.  I am grateful for having been give the opportunity to moderate the best board on TK for the past year.  You have all made my job quite easy and I appreciate that.  There have been some heated conversations and disagreements, but in the end, I think we always can agree to disagree.  The spirit of this board has always been one of encouragement and one where constructive feedback can be given and accepted.

I turn the reins over to sprtychick10 who I am sure will do an awesome job.  I'm not going anywhere and will still post, but not as the board moderator.  Love to you all!

Lisa

Re: Moderator Announcement

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lisa, we are sad to see you go; thanks for being a fantastic MOD!

Congrats Ashley!! You will be a wonderful MOD!! ::hugs::

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_moderator-announcement?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:a845c6f2-8226-4bd7-8acd-13809b44d491Post:ce1e7529-c5be-445c-abe1-71e2e1460ef0">Re: Moderator Announcement</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lisa, we are sad to see you go; thanks for being a fantastic MOD! Congrats Ashley!! You will be a wonderful MOD!! ::hugs::
    Posted by FaithCaitlin[/QUOTE]
    This!  :D
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    BMcLeodTeamBMcLeodTeam member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_moderator-announcement?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:a845c6f2-8226-4bd7-8acd-13809b44d491Post:45706f7b-6a79-416a-ab58-4e0604e73cd5">Re: Moderator Announcement</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Moderator Announcement : This!  :D
    Posted by sessionswedding[/QUOTE]

And I third this lol
  • Options
    Purple&7Purple&7 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_moderator-announcement?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:a845c6f2-8226-4bd7-8acd-13809b44d491Post:ce1e7529-c5be-445c-abe1-71e2e1460ef0">Re: Moderator Announcement</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lisa, we are sad to see you go; thanks for being a fantastic MOD! Congrats Ashley!! You will be a wonderful MOD!! ::hugs::
    Posted by FaithCaitlin[/QUOTE]
    This!
  • Options
    Ash61612Ash61612 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the great support ladies! I had to create a new screen name because I couldn't PM with my old one. Thanks for being a great example Lisa and you are always welcome.

Any ideas on topics, polls, etc to create a lively board?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    We'll miss you, Lisa!  You've made this board welcoming and kept it afloat when it was on the brink of silence.  :)

Congrats, Ashley!!  Looking forward to your leadership.  :)

We used to have daily topics...LittleBigO headed those.
  • Options
    mattycammattycam member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you Lisa for everything. Hope it was a good experience.

Welcome Ashley and hope your stay here is an enjoyable one.
  • Options
    MelissaC315MelissaC315 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for being such a wonderful moderator Lisa! And I'm sure Ashley will do a fabulous job as well!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lisa, I am so sad to see you go, but glad you will still be around! 

Ashley, congrats! You will be awesome too! (and GREAT name... haha)
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A "newbie" as a mod? Hehe. Just kidding, Ash, I know who you are ;)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw Lisa you are fantastic and we're so blessed to have had you as a mod!!  Definitely stick around!!

Yay sprtychick!! 

[QUOTE]We'll miss you, Lisa!  You've made this board welcoming and kept it afloat when it was on the brink of silence.  :) Congrats, Ashley!!  Looking forward to your leadership.  :) <strong>We used to have daily topics...LittleBigO headed those.
    </strong>Posted by fpaemp2011[/QUOTE]

I'm still here!!  I've gotta get back on the ball for sure!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards