Christian Weddings
Options

the weekend.

i am bored at work. 

what is everyone doing this weekend? anything fun planned?

Re: the weekend.

• Options
    fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    DH and I are being lazy today, enjoying his day off together.  Church tomorrow morning and evening, and then the craziness of getting ready to leave for the youth mission trip starts on Monday.  We leave the 30th and get back the 6th.  Even though we'll both be on the trip, we'll barely see each other, and the guys and girls are staying in different houses.  I'm not excited about sleeping on an air mattress without him for 7 nights, especially since he'll be right next door.   Undecided  Sorry for the vent.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awh.. dont be sorry. i will feel the same way from time to time when i am married. Fi's job requires him to travel occasionally and be gone for a week or so. My job requires me to do 2 stayovers a week (where i stay at the hotel). i know i am gonna miss sleeping with him on those days. 

I am working until 3 today and then FI and i are going to hang out. (: He is off today. We have church tomorrow and then FI leaves for a week of work out of town. 
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are also being a bit lazy today.  I'm trying to get music on my iPod which is proving to be a bit frustrating.  I spent a bunch of time this morning organizing.  Stuff was piling up on the kitchen table and needed to be sorted through.  Plus I needed to sort through the paperwork for our bills (the ones already paid) and I needed to balance the checkbook and catch up on some charitable contributions.  Sound like fun?

Later we are going to Kohl's to get new pillows (DH says our pillows are too flat) and we are going to pick up pizza for dinner.

The excitement for the day was that I found out that the Arts Center in town is showing the original Muppet Movie on Tuesday night for free (it is a restored movie theater). We can't wait to go!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_weekend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:aa723a51-2a93-4219-8cab-8b9a75f52a07Post:a02e6c6e-d2a1-4159-9b6d-ccde01d68d58">Re: the weekend.</a>:
    [QUOTE]The excitement for the day was that I found out that the Arts Center in town is showing the original Muppet Movie on Tuesday night for free (it is a restored movie theater). We can't wait to go!!
    Posted by iamjoesgurl[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>that sounds sooo fun!!!

</div>
  • Options
    kcadonaukcadonau member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm having a lazy day while DH is at work for a couple more hours. when he gets home we're gonna do some dishes. we had friends over last night and were too lazy to clean up before bed last night. tomorrow we've got church and i work and then monday i start my new job!
    Formerly yarmik89 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i love lazy weekends! 
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI had an early meeting today at work and since he got home at 9, we've been getting ready for our Vegas trip. We leave Tuesday and need to get packing! We went for a run. BIG MISTAKE. It is 92 degrees out but feels like 104. I thought I was going to have to jump into the lake or crawl home, haha. I just finished making chicken enchiladas for dinner and FI is playing a videogame. We are going to relax tonight with some Netflix since FI works all day tomorrow and Monday. Then, off to Viva Las Vegas for a vacation and to visit the future inlaws who live in Vegas!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nothin' much going on here.  H and I returned his aunt and uncle's SUV that we borrowed while my truck got fixed.  Right now we're catching up on Big Brother and then H has to go to work.
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I went and looked at mattresses today. So glad I was able to drag him into a store. He's the complete opposite of an impulse buyer, so I knew we wouldn't be walking out with anything, but getting him in there helped get the ball rolling. He has two weeks to figure it out ;)

My little sister's birthday was Thursday so we have a family BBQ for her tonight.

And tomorrow will just be church and the usual.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    Purple&7Purple&7 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm late!

Today: I did 3 loads of laundry and watched some t.v. After dinner I helped my mom with some desserts for church tomorrow. (The youth group is doing a fundraiser dinner after church)

Sunday: Church, then the dinner after, then a birthday party! It's going to be a busy day, but I love busy days!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards