Christian Weddings
Options

Difficult Season

Did you ever notice that when something bad happens, many more bad things seem to follow? That is the type of season my family is going through now. First, H's sister lost her baby (she was about 6 weeks pregnant). Then, a co-worker of mine passed away. Then we found out my mom has a tumor near her esophagus and we are still unsure if it is benign or malignant. The Dr. thinks it's benign though, which is good (benign means no cancer, malignant means cancer). Then on Friday we found out that H's favorite uncle passed away. We are a bit overwhelmed by all this, but we know God has a plan and we trust in it. We know that H's uncle is with the Lord now and we rejoice for him. But it is still tough. If you could keep us in your prayers, we would really appreciate it. 

Re: Difficult Season

• Options
    Prayers! You are so right-- it is tough, but the Lord knows what you need and will give that to you. 
  • Options
    praying for you! I know it's hard to remember at times but God always has his eye on you and is watching over us
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I know how you feel.  In two weeks 6 people died that I knew or knew of.  *hugs*  I'll be praying for you and your husband.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    I'm sorry, Ash. Praying for you and your family.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    So difficult when you feel like you keep getting hit with bad news. I'm sorry. I'll be praying!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Thank you girls so much! I really appreciate it. Ravenray, I'm sorry to hear about your bad news, too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards