Christian Weddings
Options

Steve Jobs

How do you all feel about Steve Jobs' passing today?

Re: Steve Jobs

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sad. :( as I type this on my iPhone, I think it's safe to say he impacted our culture and technological world. I'm glad the man is no longer suffering. May he rest in peace.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am sad and think of all of the wonderful things he has done here on Earth.  I feel awful for his family - he was too young.

I can't help but wonder what has happened to his soul.  I am not judging him at all and all I know nothing about his faith.  Just wondering.
  • Options
    naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It makes me sad.  He had an amazing life with ups and downs (MAJOR downs) and had such a positive and interesting outlook on life.  He and his Apple team have had such an enormous impact on technology and the way we use technology today.  On the news this morning they called him "our generation's Edison".  Which I think is kind of a neat thing to think about.
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sad. Cancer sucks! :(

I was listening to a story about him on NPR when I was driving back to my hometown that touched on both his technological achievements and his life as a human. It was beautiful.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    kipnuskipnus member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I always find it a little bit shocking when someone so accomplished dies so young. I find it similar to the passing of Jack Layton (a politician, leader of the NDP, for all you non-Canadians out there!)--someone who has touched many lives and made a huge impact in the world. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think its sad but I also think he knew it was coming which is why he had already stepped down as ceo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards