Christian Weddings
Options

AZDancer's wedding coming soon!

Hey ladies,

I just wanted to take a thread to wish the BEST of everything to AZDancer8 as she does the last week of prep for their upcoming wedding!  I think it's this weekend... but I could be wrong.

Hope you're doing well, and feel free to come back and visit us when you get a chance, girl! 
July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!

Re: AZDancer's wedding coming soon!

• Options
    azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Aww, thanks! Yeah, my wedding is this Sunday. I'm so excited!

I think I'm in a good place, prep-wise. My FMIL is wonderfully helpful (and super organized). And FI has been so great about making sure he helps me get things done on the weekends we're together so my stress level stays down. :) He's coming down Tuesday night and we're going shopping for honeymoon clothes on Wednesday before all our relatives start arriving. ;)

But anyways, thanks to all of you ladies for your support and advice. I'll be sure to come back and post photos, and visit once in a while too.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay, have fun! Congrats! Now it's just time to relax and enjoy getting MARRIED! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AAAH!  I'm so excited for you!  I think I speak for everyone when I say that I want to see pics as soon as you get back from your honeymoon, lol.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_azdancers-wedding-coming-soon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:addeebf0-3e76-4202-8054-5376cd2d1368Post:e63fcacd-64b5-457b-b8f6-558034cda348">Re: AZDancer's wedding coming soon!</a>:
    [QUOTE]AAAH!  I'm so excited for you!  I think I speak for everyone when I say that I want to see pics as soon as you get back from your honeymoon, lol.
    Posted by sessionswedding[/QUOTE]

<div>YESSSS definitely pics, please!!! </div>
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards