Christian Weddings
Options

I am Thankful...

I'm thankful that schools are out so traffic will be light for the next few months.

I'm thankful that I can walk, drive, shower, etc. again (I fell a month ago today and fractured/sprained my ankle).

I'm thankful that in 4 days I get to go on vacation!!

I'm thankful that it's summer!

(I had a rough day and needed to remind myself of all of the things that I'm thankful for.)

Your turn...

Re: I am Thankful...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am thankful for my new husband (2 weeks and 3 days!)
    I am thankful for our comfortable bed (and excited about putting our new sheets on it soon!)
    I am thankful for Noopy (see siggy)
    I am thankful for Tivo
    I am thankful for neosporin and bandaids (cut myself opening a box when I was unpacking MORE today)
    I am thankful for all of the family and friends who gathered around us for our wedding, the thoughtful notes from those who had to be elsewhere, and the knowledge that those who are no longer on this Earth were watching as we were joined together by God.
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love this!

I am thankful for good internet access...didn't realize how much I cared about it until I didn't really have it.

I am thankful for FI, who loves me even when I do something stupid or am having a bad day.

I am thankful for my co-workers. They keep me relatively sane day in and day out and they make for good company.

I am thankful for the "family" I have away from home that is my Christian community.

and lastly,

I am thankful that I'm getting married in a month and a half! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm thankful that my house isn't done (like it should be) because that means I'll have something to do when I move down there tomorrow.

I'm thankful that when I see DH, that he'll be pushing my buttons and driving me crazy because that means that he took the time to get to know me, even if it irritates me.

I'm thankful that my sister is over tonight!!

I'm thankful my grandma is going off of her memory medication, even though her memory is awful, because maybe she'll go into la-la land and no longer realize that she's losing it, just be happy.

I'm thankful my grandpa left everyone bonds so that I could have a house so young, and that DH's papa could build it.  :)

I'm thankful for DH's family, as well as my own.

Next!!
  • Options
    SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm thankful for my amazing wonderful awesome FI who always makes me laugh.

I'm thankful for my parents who are just so supportive for every aspect of my life.

I"m thankful for my sister- the best Maid of Honor I can ask for.

I'm thankful for my job which has so much potential to learn and grow.

I'm thankful for my health so that I can continue to exercise regularly.

I'm thankful that summer is FINALLY HERE in long island :)

Who's next??
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm thankful for my amazingly supportive FI, who is not afraid to stand up for me and take my side in an argument with his mother.

I'm thankful for the peace and quiet that I will (hopefully) now have with FMIL because after all of that fighting and crying, she's pretty much getting what she wants anyway.  Except that now I don't care anymore and she's paying for half of the invitations.

I'm thankful that my mom is out of the hospital.

I'm thankful that my wedding shoes came in today and not only do they fit, but they are comfy to walk and stand in, and I can even dance in them!

NEXT...
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm also thankful for life in general.  :)  Nature, people, animals, you name it.

Next!!

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm thankful for my wonder FI who makes me so happy.

I'm thankful that today is my last day of summer classes! Woohoo!

I'm thankful that we have A/C on these super hot Florida days (I'm dyinnnggg girls!).

I'm thankful for my kitties who bring just a little bit more hapiness to my daily life.

I'm thankful our tickets to Las Vegas are booked!! 

I'm thankful for pretty much everything in general! :D

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm also thankful that, for the most part, it seems that FI and I have "oversaved" for the wedding and will be able to roll over our CD instead of withdrawing it at maturity in August.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

• Options
    SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I forgot!

I am also thankful that my car battery did not die. The inside light was on for 24 hours and when i noticed it i was praying so hard that the battery didn't need to be jumped. Thank you Jesus my car was fine!
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm thankful for my husband of almost a year (our anniversary is this Sunday.. can't believe it!)

I'm thankful for our move to Florida from Connecticut and that we both have better jobs down here than we did up north where the cost of living is astronomical.

I'm thankful for our new house that we're set to close on next week

I'm thankful for my family and that I'll be seeing them all next week when they come down and we go to SC for my brother's graduation from the Marines.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am thankful that HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD my FMIL just agreed to cut her guest list!!!  She only said "by a few," but she did say that she would mark who she expects not to come, so if we have to resort to an A list/B list at least we know who to put on the B list!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am thankful for my new husband (sometimes I still type FI instead of DH haha)
    I am thankful for a safe move to NC
    I am thankful for NC summers that make living without AC for a few days bearable for a FL girl
    I am thankful for an amazing maintenance team for fixing our AC, the locks, the smoke dector, the carpet, and hopefully they will fix the shower too.
    I am thankful for generous neighbors
    I am thankful for Southeastern Seminary :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm thankful for FI who has been busy today painting our NEW room that we will share as husband and wife in 16 days! 

I'm thankful that I have food to eat, a home, clothes, etc..

I'm thankful that my BM and I found all the things we needed today for the centerpieces

I'm thankful for my dog, MJ, who is bad, but only because he needs more attention

I'm thankful for the sacrifice Jesus made for me... always want to remember that!

I'm thankful for a wonderful family who is so supportive and loving!

And, of course, I'm thankful for this board and all of you lovely ladies! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards