Christian Weddings
Options

Finally I have returned to the knot! (link to pics)

Hey everyone, 
I'm married!!! Yay =). I honestly wasn't sure this day would ever get here. I must apologize for not getting on here sooner, but w we had graduation and the wedding in the same week, then the honeymoon, and then started gradschool the next week. Our program is really intense, but good, and it is so great being married while we are in it. Things have been going really well. He is unbelievably caring and has gone out of his way to help me stay relaxed as much as possible. =)

The wedding was great, I think the only thing that really went wrong was I forgot to put my blusher down in all of the excitement, which I didn't realize until I was standing up front and I could see everything clearly! Pretty much everything else turned out how I had envisioned, which was exciting. 

The honeymoon was fantastic. Awkward ;-) but fantastic. 

Anyway, I know what everyone wants are the pics and here is the link, the password it "janeausten". 

Feel free to ask any questions, at all!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Finally I have returned to the knot! (link to pics)

• Options
    GJones27GJones27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great pictures!  I love the colors in your wedding.  And you look so happy and lovely.  What beautiful weather, too!  Congrats!
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love your colors - everything is just beautiful!  And gotta love your H's socks!  Thank you for sharing your pictures.  I have only seen some of them so I'm going to go back and look at the rest now.  But I wanted to say how beautiful you looked and how great everything else looks too.  Congratulations!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  What awesome colors!  Your wedding looked absolutely beautiful!  I'm glad you had a great honeymoon!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I adore your colors and pictures!! You look beautiful and you both look so happy! Glad everything went well! Welcome back, Mrs!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad everything went so well! You two look so cute and happy! Good luck with grad school and enjoy being a newlywed!! 

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Options
    SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your pictures are beautiful!!!! Congrats :)
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back!!  GORGEOUS and I love the colors!!  The gloves are so cute.  :)  Yay!!  Congratulations!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The pics are great! Your photographer is wonderful and the venue was beautiful.  I'm so happy everything went well and you are happily married! Congrats!
  • Options
    polkadot111polkadot111 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks soooo pretty. <3
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards