Christian Weddings

Dear FI Friday

So....at my other board (aug 2011) we have what's called "dear FI Friday"..where we write a "letter" to your fiance. i say we do it!!

anyone in???

i'll go first:

Dear FI:
 We only have 4 more months until i get to see you! i cannot wait! (;
You have nooo idea how much i love you! You are my prince. Hope you are having fun running errands and please hurry so we can IM while i am at work,.

yours forever, 
Me. 

Re: Dear FI Friday

• fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

I am so excited to see you on Sunday, but I know this week will be bittersweet, as well.  I am praying that you and your dad have a safe, fun trip out to Kansas and that you can get settled easily.  4 1/2 months are going to fly by...at least that's what everyone keeps telling me.  I am so so proud of you for saying that you would go wherever God wants you, and then actually pursuing His will.  I can't wait to be your wife.

Love,
    Me.
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

After a really rough day, you came over and made me laugh so hard it hurts.  Thanks for that.  That's one of the reasons I'm glad I'm marrying you.

Love,
    Me
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have a FI, I have a DH.  Can I still play?

Dear DH,

I am so blessed to be your wife.  Thank you for surprising me with flowers when I got back from my visit with my sister.  I was very surprised and I love them!  Now it's time for bed (my favorite time of the day) so let's go.

Love,
    Me
  • edited December 2011
    of course you can play!! :) its fun! 
  • DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Husband,
    Please unload the dishwasher.
    Love, Wifey

What?!  We've been married 8 years, it's the best I can do!  :-P

Just playin', how about this one?:

Dear H,

Thank you for asking me to take a shower with you tonight.  I needed the time to vent about the things going on at work.  It was so good to have that time to talk and reconnect.  I can't wait to hang out with you and our friends tomorrow!

Love, Me
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

I am so excited we picked out our wedding bands today!! It was awesome hearing the guy at the jewelry store talk about how persistent you were all of the 9 times you went in there to pick out the perfect engagement ring for me. You didn't hear him say this, but he said, "I think he would lasso the moon for you if you asked him to." I am so blessed to have you loving me! 167 days! 

Love,
    Me

PS- I'm sorry I gave you that look in Sheetz. I love you! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards